What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh living up to potential

Eelementary said:
Josh is class - I loved it a few weeks ago when Woolnough got in his face and tried to upset him but Josh just stared at him and laughed! :lol:

And on Tsoulos, I reckon he'll do well next year. He was playing veryr well in my opinion before his unfortunate injury.

You would not a want to fight Josh.... He can fight.;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
Well done Josh, another fine game.
He is bulking up heaps!!!
Apparently he is using Hindy's machine at training

Parraletic

Juniors
He really is looking the goods. Has been on fire lately & his offloads are brilliant setting up McKinnon's try. Go Josh GO!

Hellsy

Immortal
I have to go home and watch that! I was out so I taped it in the hope they would wrap Parra

Daneel

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
It annoyed me how Pearce always kept saying theyve only got one prop out there, when we had both Cayless and Cordoba out there, well Cordoba is a prop you idiot.:sarcasm:

That was annoying me as well. In fact Besides the NZ commentaters for warriors home games, I rate Wayne Pearce the worse.

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
don't forget Chad. He also did his job.

While Chad wasn't as effective in the hit ups some of his tackles left a sting. The Three props - Cayless, Chad and Josh all performed magnificiently against a committed and bigger forward pack.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Well done Josh, another fine game.
He is bulking up heaps!!!
Apparently he is using Hindy's machine at training

I also noticed how much Josh has bulked up especially since last year. Hayden and Craig must be concentrating on getting Josh and Justin T to become monsters.

I think next year we may also see a new and improved (and hopefully injury free) Cannings. I am salivating at the thought of our forward pack for next season if they are all fighting fit

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I also noticed how much Josh has bulked up especially since last year. Hayden and Craig must be concentrating on getting Josh and Justin T to become monsters.

I think next year we may also see a new and improved (and hopefully injury free) Cannings. I am salivating at the thought of our forward pack for next season if they are all fighting fit

we also need Weller and Zeb to make that extra step...no reason why they can't.

eelavation said:
we also need Weller and Zeb to make that extra step...no reason why they can't.

How Unlucky has weller been?? He would have had thet No.17 for sure now if he not got injured.

the_eel

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
How Unlucky has weller been?? He would have had thet No.17 for sure now if he not got injured.

Hopefully Weller uses that as motivation for next season. Surely if they see that Cordoba can take the next step up then it would have to be great motivation for Weller and Zeb to train harder in the offseason.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:

yep, had the same discussion with Delboy about him not long ago..I feel for him, I really do.

Nickeel

Juniors
Hollywood Jesus said:
Easily Cordoba's best game in firsts. If he keeps playing like that there is no doubting he will go far.

I reckon his game against the Dragons last week was a match for it.

Nick

Stagger eel

Staff member
sooperdooper said:
the unluckiest player in the eels squad has to be John Williams no doubt...
Weller a close 2nd

atleast John's played firstgrade.

Had weller been fit he would of been there against St George instead of Brett Delaney...but I know'd disagree with me there :D

Kornstar

Coach
Zeb actually played his best game since coming back from injury on saturday evening. He is not back to where he was ealier in the year, but it is a positive as i think he has alot to offer our club.

Latest posts