What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Morris takes a dump on the Sharks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He's off contract. I'd have him back for experience, depth and mentoring.

Minimum wage, $3.67 and a pie

Chimp

Bench
I might be on my own here, but I have no ill feeling towards him following his time with us. Whenever he played, he gave his absolute all (as he has all his career) and was usually one of our best on ground. We dicked him around, moving positions to accommodate other players, we tried to shove him out the door, and then only wanted to renege once we realised we needed him. And even then, he carried on putting in, even though he’d now sold the idea of leaving to himself and wanted to go, but he still put in the effort. When he did leave, it was only because we had to create space, otherwise I’m sure he’d have stayed and given his all. Only when he left did he throw a couple of barbs, and I don’t blame him for that - he was treat poorly, and what he said was factually correct.
In my eyes, the blokes integrity could never be questioned, whether on or off the field, his effort can never be questioned.

R-15-3

Juniors
Didn’t put in at all in those few games he played before moving had that well if your not letting me go I’m not putting in mentality and did bare minimum in those games.
It wasn’t due to form or able because he showed he still had it weeks later.
If he turned up in those games and didn’t lay the boot in after he left then I’d have a different opinion of him.

Weaponhead

Coach
At least the Easts pity party is over. It's as if no other clubs has ever faced adversity. The media carry on has been sickening.

As to Josh Morris. Good career but much better players have never won a comp. Saw an opportunity to go to a 'better club' and play with his brother. Went about leaving in a classless manner. Move on.

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I might be on my own here, but I have no ill feeling towards him following his time with us. Whenever he played, he gave his absolute all (as he has all his career) and was usually one of our best on ground. We dicked him around, moving positions to accommodate other players, we tried to shove him out the door, and then only wanted to renege once we realised we needed him. And even then, he carried on putting in, even though he’d now sold the idea of leaving to himself and wanted to go, but he still put in the effort. When he did leave, it was only because we had to create space, otherwise I’m sure he’d have stayed and given his all. Only when he left did he throw a couple of barbs, and I don’t blame him for that - he was treat poorly, and what he said was factually correct.
In my eyes, the blokes integrity could never be questioned, whether on or off the field, his effort can never be questioned.
All good valid points Chimp….. but he can still get f**ked

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Did I hear right that he was joining fitzy on the coaching staff next year? Surely we can’t be that soft!!!