What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

T-Boon

Coach
This thread has come up with a bunch of new and creative ways to say “the bitch was asking for it”.

Well done gents. Well done.

If she was abusing to him it is conceivable that she did deserve it, remembering he hasn’t touched her or threatened to. That’s what would be unforgivable.

SBD82

Coach
If she was abusing to him it is conceivable that she did deserve it, remembering he hasn’t touched her or threatened to. That’s what would be unforgivable.
You’re literally making up that she was abusing him.

And your reasoning for his behaviour is effectively “well she started it”.

It’s an infantile response. The only behaviour that you can control is your own.

Wizardman

First Grade
I don’t know but I suspect they are mutual combatants. He doesnt get physical which is the main thing. The right thing for him to do would be to walk away but maybe he does that 9 times out of 10. It’s definately not his best moment. The language isn’t necessarily that big a deal in my opinion. We are living in different times where all those words get used on TV and YouTube all the time.
I think Reynolds may have mental health issues (can anyone confirm hearing about this?). He is impulsive. He trips people on the field which is strange.
If you think using that sort of language towards your partner is acceptable, you live in a different planet from me. If you call someone a f**king dog merkin, respect is lost in that relationship and it is best to split.
Sure, I get the fact that by virtue of being a 30 sec video and knowing she is being filmed, she would be on her best behaviour at that time. Sharing this video on social media is not great either on her part. We do know that Reynolds by speaking to his partner that way is a twit.

bileduct

Coach
If you think using that sort of language towards your partner is acceptable, you live in a different planet from me. If you call someone a f**king dog merkin, respect is lost in that relationship and it is best to split.
I got the impression that the relationship had already broken down by this point. It's pretty clear he wants her gone.