What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Josh Reynolds DV accusation (charges dropped 26/2/20)

Charlie124

First Grade
This case stinks to high hell.

Fully expecting Josh to be acquitted, and not in the same way that Walker was (which, let's be honest, was an absolute joke).

This one seems like a REAL piece of work, given some of the word that has come out about her antics.
Well that's good enough for me.

Case closed.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/903e7b01b0dfe2c20f624c08e7fcff99

Distressing footage has emerged of NRL star Josh Reynolds verbally abusing a woman.

The Wests Tigers playmaker can be seen screaming obscene abuse at the woman, who’s filming the incident on her phone, calling her a “c***” and a “dog”.

He also tells her to “get out of my house”.

The vision, obtained by foxsports.com.au, runs for 37 seconds and is being shared widely.

An NRL spokesperson told foxsports.com.au in response to the video: “The Integry Unit is continuing to work with NSW Police, the Wests Tigers and Josh Reynolds on this matter.”

“Give me my phone, where the f*** is it?” he demands. The woman then sniffs and says “I don’t even know, Josh.”

Reynolds continues: “Get out of my house. I want you out now. I want you out now or I’m going to f***ing flip it. I swear to go I’m going to flip it,” he says pointing and shirtless.

“Why, what did I do?” the woman responds.

Reynolds then says, pointing at the camera before moving his arm towards the camera: “You f***ing stormed into me like I’m a f***ing convict you f***ing piece of s***.

“F***ing dog. Why the f*** would I do s*** like that? Why why why?”

The woman says “are you serious” before Reynolds continues.

“You scared the f*** out of me, you scared me... you walked in? You f***ing barged in you lying c***’.

“Oh, wowee,” the woman responds before the video ends with Reynolds asking: “are you serious?”

In a statement issued by the Wests Tigers the club stated: “Both Josh and Wests Tigers have previously alerted the NRL Unit as to this matter and will continue to work closely with them as required.

“As the subject matter is before the courts, Wests Tigers will be making no further comment.”

The Marshall

Juniors
I know it was doing the rounds on social media but it’s totally irresponsible for Foxsports to be publishing the video in light of the court proceedings. Reynolds is getting stitched up big time while not condoning the language he used there wouldn’t be too many couples that haven’t argued like that before.

King hit

Coach
Daily telegraph unhappy about so few incidents going on so have to go all out for a reason to remind everyone why rugby league is a shit game.

adamkungl

Immortal
It’s certainly not ideal however if you think it doesn’t happen more often then not then you can consider yourself fortunate

I really don't think most ("more often than not" " wouldn't be too many that haven't") people treat each other this way.
If this is the level of respect in a relationship, the people involved need serious help.

This is absolutely not normal behavior.

It isn't evidence of guilt or otherwise in his court case, and I don't doubt that there are other sides to this story, but I re-iterate, most healthy people do not communicate like this.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I know it was doing the rounds on social media but it’s totally irresponsible for Foxsports to be publishing the video in light of the court proceedings. Reynolds is getting stitched up big time while not condoning the language he used there wouldn’t be too many couples that haven’t argued like that before.
Is that meant to be a justification or something?

And FWIW contrary to your opinion, I would say that the behaviour in the video is representative of the minority rather than the majority.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I really don't think most ("more often than not" " wouldn't be too many that haven't") people treat each other this way.
If this is the level of respect in a relationship, the people involved need serious help.

This is absolute not normal behavior.

It isn't evidence of guilt or otherwise in his court case, and I don't doubt that there are other sides to this story, but I re-iterate, most healthy people do not communicate like this.

I never said it was right, I never said it was healthy.

I do however think its hard to say whats normal and its pretty naive to say this isnt an occurance in a huge amount of relationships.

adamkungl

Immortal

I do however think its hard to say whats normal and its pretty naive to say this isnt an occurance in a huge amount of relationships.

Without going too deeply into this

I think a lot of people convince themselves that their worst behaviours in relationships are more common, in a way to justify it to themselves. "everyone else argues like this, they just do it behind closed doors obviously"

I don't believe this, or anything like this, is what "most" people do. A lot, yes. Everyone argues, in some way, sometimes. I have no proof, but I do not think more than half of the population behaves like this.

And if I'm wrong, and they do, then they should get professional help. Anyone who lashes out like this, or is on the receiving end of it, should re-evaluate their behavior or boundaries.

Vic Mackey

Referee

I think a lot of people convince themselves that their worst behaviours in relationships are more common, in a way to justify it to themselves. "everyone else argues like this, they just do it behind closed doors obviously"

I don't believe this, or anything like this, is what "most" people do. A lot, yes. Everyone argues, in some way, sometimes. I have no proof, but I do not think more than half of the population behaves like this.

And if I'm wrong, and they do, then they should get professional help. Anyone who lashes out like this, or is on the receiving end of it, should re-evaluate their behavior or boundaries.

Like I said everyone’s different. I very much doubt anyone enjoys speaking to or being spoken to like that however some do consider it normal.

I knew a girl who had 5 step mums growing up. Yes her dad got married/divorced 5 times. For her a situation like that is a normal part of a relationship.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Daily telegraph unhappy about so few incidents going on so have to go all out for a reason to remind everyone why rugby league is a shit game.

The players do a very good job of that on their own, being partners in the game and all that. News ltd just give them the vehicle to drive.

Perth Red

Post Whore

lol, you must live in a rough neighborhood. Pretty sure civilised people dont behave like this!

myrrh ken

First Grade

Have you ever venture west of Paddington and outside of the middle class?

Latest posts