What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds - Pure Class...

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i think it's overblown. one of the sims boys whacked mason on the junk a few years ago and everyone laughed (or was it the other way around?).

when i saw the vision i assumed it was a joke between 2 mates. i cna acknowledge it's not the best look but if you want to get the lynch mob out for reynolds wait til he does something that he deserves it for

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Its not a good look from lee tbh but your team melted down and acted like complete grubs last night. Embarrassing rabble when an opposition forward pack gives them a pumping

melted down? complete pack of grubs? :lol:

Reynolds had a joke with a mate.

Williams had a couple of brain explosions. Been rightfully charged for one and probably should have copped a charge for the other.

Josh Jackson got sinbinned for a professional foul, not an act of foul play - purely out of desperation to stop your mob scoring.

We were crap but you're sooking despite a win, and it's gold.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
1z2jgcw.png

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

i often love catching up with my mates.. they're such a pack of jokers..

a few beers, a bit of a laugh, a few cheeky ball grabs, the occasional finger in the wrong place..

it's always fun..

Williams had a couple of brain explosions. Been rightfully charged for one and probably should have copped a charge for the other.

Josh Jackson got sinbinned for a professional foul, not an act of foul play - purely out of desperation to stop your mob scoring.

We were crap but you're sooking despite a win, and it's gold.
No, this is the gold.

BennyV

Referee
i think it's overblown. one of the sims boys whacked mason on the junk a few years ago and everyone laughed (or was it the other way around?).

when i saw the vision i assumed it was a joke between 2 mates. i cna acknowledge it's not the best look but if you want to get the lynch mob out for reynolds wait til he does something that he deserves it for

Which should happen any minute now...

nick87

Coach

Yeah mark me down for one of those. I dont even get what's bad about the look! You see that shit go down with mates across any pub on a friday-saturday night :lol:

Just something to laugh at. A bit of gamesmanship to try and put Sezer off his game.
Reynolds was quite interesting last night, he seemed almost respectful at times with guys like Wighton and Sezer, i remember he trapped Wighton in goal and instead of getting grubby and getting in his face, he actually seemed to offer to help him up and say good job. It was... disconcerting to say the least.

dogslife

Coach
Yeah mark me down for one of those. I dont even get what's bad about the look! You see that shit go down with mates across any pub on a friday-saturday night :lol:

Just something to laugh at. A bit of gamesmanship to try and put Sezer off his game.
Reynolds was quite interesting last night, he seemed almost respectful at times with guys like Wighton and Sezer, i remember he trapped Wighton in goal and instead of getting grubby and getting in his face, he actually seemed to offer to help him up and say good job. It was... disconcerting to say the least.
Personally I think the universe is about to explode

siv

First Grade
Time for this guy to get the Hoapate treatment

And be banned from the game

Seems Baa Baa has been his ear recently