What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journalists making sh*t up?

M2D2

Bench
Kent is a merkin.
don-t-believe-his-lies

Avenger

Immortal
Paul Kent is without doubt the journalist that I love to hate. Even the great Peter Sterling refuses to speak to him despite working for the same employer.

Shorty

Staff member
lol I don't understand why Kent needed to cite Benji.
Just say a 'close source' geez, not hard to believe Milford doesn't like training, didn't need a reference.

Big Salad

Juniors
"A FURIOUS Wayne Bennett has confronted Benji Marshall over explosive allegations he back-stabbed Anthony Milford by labelling him a lazy trainer."

If you watch his press conference from this morning, the only "fury" Bennett had was at the media and this "journalist" in particular.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
its always funny watching Kenty on 360 sitting around with real footballers trying to sound like he's not a complete and utter f**kwit that actually has half a clue about football....

Here's a hot tip Paul.. its not working....

betcats

Referee
Whether Benji said it or not Kent has just thrown him under a bus and reversed over him there haha

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't think Kent made it up. Certainly threw Benji under the bus though.
I don't know that Kent made it up but o can't believe Benji would have said it. He's not stupid and he's been around these snakes enough to know nothing is ever in confidence.

More likely IMO that Kent heard a rumour somewhere and, in his constant desire for validation and attention, attached a name people might believe to it.

perverse

Referee
its always funny watching Kenty on 360 sitting around with real footballers trying to sound like he's not a complete and utter f**kwit that actually has half a clue about football....

Here's a hot tip Paul.. its not working....
I seriously cannot watch this show. Two of the most slappable faces in NRL media co-hosting a show... ugh.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
sooooo....if kent was making it up....

why didn't bennett's son in law pull him up, instead vocally and whole heartedly agree with him ?

hmmmm.........

someone is telling porkie pies and i don't think it's kent.

Canard

Immortal
sooooo....if kent was making it up....

why didn't bennett's son in law pull him up, instead vocally and whole heartedly agree with him ?

hmmmm.........

someone is telling porkie pies and i don't think it's kent.

Very stinky bait.

Vozzy

Juniors
I swear NRL 360 is turning NRL into a drama series. Like the way they analyze every game gives me the shits. The whole tigers thing this week gave me the shits. Yes I'm a tigers fan and we needed a change. But there were like 20 articles or segments this week on the one subject.

At the end of the day just let the teams play footy like it's like reading new idea listening to paul Kent, ben ikin and Phil rothfield the other day.

You know if the tigers had not switched off before half time probably would have been a close loss and the whole drama would not of happened. Like if canberra had lost there would of been 20 articles on raiders in crisis. We dropped the ball 5 times over then line against Penrith shit happens they punished us. We gave a lot of dumb penalties and dropped to much ball happens every 2nd week to most teams.

Like the way they talk to aaron woods as if he is some wests tigers god because he is a regular on their show tells me they don't really watched the games and don't get it.

Like after round 1 it was rabbitohs don't get along(then they won, then it was manly(then they won), then it was tigers, now it's brisbane, like who cares teammates are allowed to have a disagreement probably in the best interest sometimes to spark a player.

Just don't need to read 20 articles. Just let me watch the footy not the footy show. It's like walking dead and talking dead or game of thrones and thrown cast where they have to analyze each minute of each episode.

Latest posts