What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JRHS or FORF???

What would you like the new anti-Jerome org. to be called???

• The Jerome Ropati Haters' Society

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • The f**k Off Ropati Foundation

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • None of the above, I'm a <3Jerome Ropati Luver<3

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

NZ Warrior

First Grade
This is truly democracy at work here, people.

While I'm a bit disappointed my anti-Jerome Ropati movement looks likely to have a name change. I'm heartened by the fact that, at this moment, there are at least 10 intelligent and rational people, who view the Warriors board.

Keep it up, people. We'll show those Ropati Luvers who's running things around here.

ozbash

Referee
there are at least 10 intelligent and rational people, who view the Warriors board.

bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

the little people (ie JRo) are striking back, the luvvers are only 2 behind and once Mr Ropati gets his deserved MOM award at Aussie (what a stupid name for a park ! ) Stadium this weekend,, you cult members will be eating your hurting, hating words and NZ,s best 5/8th will be vindicated.

Oh yes !!! The truth will always win through.

keep counting those votes worried people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Now, hating as some say is too strong a word especially for some one you don't know. I guess you could say I dislike him, not because he's a bad person and does stupid thing but purely because he is playing a position on the field that is part of the vital cog in working as ateam. For mind he is not doing that, he's letting the team down and causing fans more grief in watching him getting things wrong. He's also not doing his job properly that even suggets he deserves the poistion.

Hope that clarifies something.

I'm not defending Ropati, but he is being put at 5/8th. He is only doing the best he can playing outside of his natural position. I think people need to bear this on the selectors (Cleary) decision a tad more. Be fair to the lad.

PS FORF :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
ozbash said:
there are at least 10 intelligent and rational people, who view the Warriors board.

bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaa

the little people (ie JRo) are striking back, the luvvers are only 2 behind and once Mr Ropati gets his deserved MOM award at Aussie (what a stupid name for a park ! ) Stadium this weekend,, you cult members will be eating your hurting, hating words and NZ,s best 5/8th will be vindicated.

Oh yes !!! The truth will always win through.

keep counting those votes worried people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Ozbash I agree with you about Aussie Stadium. Don't like the name I think it's pretty pathetic..however it was called the Sydney Football Stadium before (sydney people correct me if I'm wrong) and that wasn't a great name either! haha.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Hey Ozbash I agree with you about Aussie Stadium. Don't like the name I think it's pretty pathetic..however it was called the Sydney Football Stadium before (sydney people correct me if I'm wrong) and that wasn't a great name either! haha.

Aussie Stadium and the SFS are better than calling it the toilet seat.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Who's been giving Ozbash multiple votes???
Skinner!!!

btw, you are forgetting the 3 of us, loyal to the Haters' Society, mate.

Martli

Coach
InLuVaNdLuVinIt said:
I'm not defending Ropati, but he is being put at 5/8th. He is only doing the best he can playing outside of his natural position. I think people need to bear this on the selectors (Cleary) decision a tad more. Be fair to the lad.

PS FORF :)

To be fair, 5/8th is meant to be his "natural position", his form would suggest otherwise.

speedy1

Juniors
Not sure i see the point of entering this purile debate but ffs the guy is 21 years old, has already played a test match and doesn't select the team.

What was Trent Barrett like at 21, why not give Ropo a chance to develop before you bag him off to this degree. In my eyes he has got heaps of potential even if its not at 5/8 in the end.

Maybe its all a joke but its a pretty pathetic one imo

MKEB...

Staff member
speedy1 said:
Not sure i see the point of entering this purile debate but ffs the guy is 21 years old, has already played a test match and doesn't select the team.

What was Trent Barrett like at 21, why not give Ropo a chance to develop before you bag him off to this degree. In my eyes he has got heaps of potential even if its not at 5/8 in the end.

I still dont rate Trent Barrett, 10 out of ten for being a prettyboy and nine out of ten for the amount of injuries possible in a short time span...granted he still beats ropati hands down...(pants down)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Martli said:
To be fair, 5/8th is meant to be his "natural position", his form would suggest otherwise.

Really? then i take back my comment. I thought he was a centre being played out of position. My mistake.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
speedy1 said:

The answer is very simple, if you don't like it don't read the thread!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
speedy1 said:

f**k off, n00b!!!

Vote or Die, bitch.

ozbash

Referee
10-9 :clap: :clap: \\\\:D/ \\\\:D/ 41.67 per cent

f**k off, n00b!!!

Vote or Die, bitch.

haha, the mutterings of a red faced lad.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Exactly, it is democracy. I think I'll leave the voting open for another week. But due to the popularity of FORF, I'm more than happy to change the name of the movement.

It just saddens me that Ozbash has obviously led a conspiracy against this election, thus causing a revolt by the Ropati Luvers. It also saddens me that Ozbash still cannot count.

Another saddening thing is that I didn't put a "I don't care, I'm a douche" option in the poll. Because there are clearly a few douches around here.

Latest posts