What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT - Bad Coach - Poor Judge.

boo_boo

Juniors
Well JT rated us no chance against the Dogs tonight so it looks like we were winners over him as well.
Beau Champion must surely be playing himself into SOO contention with every game.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I said it before the match on another forum......what JT said would have pissed off the Dogs as all it would have done was put more pressure on them and increase the fire in Souths.

He is getting paid to make comment, and opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

GuardDog

Juniors
this team can match it with the best in the nrl awesome pack with a no.7&9 that keeps getting better,.well done bunnies

Sugar

Bench
Jt should just shut it........no chance you idiot
Lol at Luke not being an 80 min player

the more mins he plays the better he gets
Champion has improved 10 fold (Smokey for a city jersey?)
So has mcpherson

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I don't think there is any team in the comp that Souths wouldn't have beaten tonight. They really fired. Hope they keep it up. It was awesome to see.

Bay City

Juniors
JT is on a hiding to nothing bagging Souths like that.

Smacks of sour grapes - even before a 4.5 star performance from the bunnies...

rabbit0h8

Juniors
JT said Issac couldn't play the full 80.
Well he's played 330 mins in a row and 3 MOMs in a row as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
Well JT rated us no chance against the Dogs tonight so it looks like we were winners over him as well.
Beau Champion must surely be playing himself into SOO contention with every game.

You really are a dickhead. :roll:

People, this Boo Boo prick is the same bloke who has had a number of shots at the club for sacking Taylor and now he has the audacity to have a go at Taylor for rating us as no chance against the Dogs.

He is without spine.

Red Dwarf 1

Juniors
JT was an arrogant, ignorant and childish fool who was always going to end up learning the hard way, i.e. through Fa’alogo’s fist.

I will always appreciate David Fa’alogo for his role in strengthening this new order we have here at the South Sydney Football club.