What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Stadium match records 1950-2006

R2K

Bench
One consecutive run of home games from 97 makes for interesting reading.

30/03/1997 Saints defeated Gold Coast 18 - 12
13/04/1997 Saints defeated Balmain 16 - 10
19/04/1997 Saints lost to Wests 8 - 24
04/05/1997 Saints defeated South Queensland 32 - 22

Gold Coast, Balmain, Wests, South Queensland!

Benny

First Grade
Another excellent resource from R2K

It is a shame that with all the excellent work done on compiling these lists from groups such as R2K, Willow with Saints on TV and the information provided by StGeorge Juniors that StGeorge DRLFC can't have it's on website.

Have you heard anything or ever put a proposal for this to happen R2K? Do you see value in it? I certainly do

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I put in a proposal for a club funded history website a few years ago. It was (I thought) quite reasonably budgeted with the club retaining all intellectual property rights. But unfortunately the club didnt think it was worth following up on... which is their choice.

Benny

First Grade
Willow said:
I put in a proposal for a club funded history website a few years ago. It was (I thought) quite reasonably budgeted with the club retaining all intellectual property rights. But unfortunately the club didnt think it was worth following up on... which is their choice.

Willow,

Was that through StGeorge Illawarra Dragons or the StGeorge DRLFC? Might be worth another go in the short future - i'm sure a fair few people would help with it!

Be great to have an online version of an official history to conincide with the launch of our proposed museum at Oki Jubilee Stadium