What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

judgement day tomorrow!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
They can make up whatever date they like but until it is set down and locked in it is all speculation. If Sony are the only stumbling block then why wouldn't they release the PC and XBOX versions now? I say there is more going on than we can know. Like maybe the date is set but they just don't want to say it - Maybe something more like Feb 2004.

Munky

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
Raider_69 said:
do i detect a hint of sarcasm there King?!?!?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
my sarcas'o'meter is off the charts!!!!

Munky: Oh, thats real useful a device that measures sarcasm.

Forum Idiot: THis baby is off the charts! [explodes]

nz_kid

Juniors
I was just woundering wouldevn't hes interactive heard back from sony by now because it was suppose to get approved or not approved on friday in the uk and it's like 10pm on a friday in the uk Does anyone no about this?

ripper

DvdHntr said:
They can make up whatever date they like but until it is set down and locked in it is all speculation. If Sony are the only stumbling block then why wouldn't they release the PC and XBOX versions now? I say there is more going on than we can know. Like maybe the date is set but they just don't want to say it - Maybe something more like Feb 2004.

Mario has said all along that they at SIDHE plan to release it all 3 systems at all 3 terrortories at the same time. Besides, Feb 2004 is over the top. Im putting my money on an December 12 date

manlysucks

Juniors
I will be playing the game on the first of December,because thats when EB in Canberra City are getting it.

ripper

no they won't, SIDHE give it to everyone at the same time. No store has it apart from some stores which have 1-2 copies for promontainal purposes