What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic from Round 20

ouwet

Bench
parra-all-the-way said:
no way he got off....geez, well at least we can beat them now with an almost full side..

Mason, O'Meley, Utai and Te Maari out... Hardly full strength, we have a carpenter by trade in the team!!!!

Being under dogs will fire up the boyz!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
LebaneseForces said:
Mason, O'Meley, Utai and Te Maari out... Hardly full strength, we have a carpenter by trade in the team!!!!

Being under dogs will fire up the boyz!

If we had 6 or 7 day turnaround from our last game i'd be confident, 5 days after a big game...i dunno, we'll struggle i reckon.

ouwet

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
If we had 6 or 7 day turnaround from our last game i'd be confident, 5 days after a big game...i dunno, we'll struggle i reckon.

Mate... the important thing is both teams give it their all in front of a big crowd at Telstra (Hopefully we win though lol)... Should be a top game (fingers crossed).

I think that ryles was falling and ryan's arm would have hit his chest if he was standing upright.
a fair call.

bradeel

Juniors
except for the fact that people rarely get off at the judiciary and just our luck that they let off a key player for our opposition. Whatever. A chance to beat them with fewer excuses i guess.

strider

Post Whore
parra-matters said:
I think that ryles was falling and ryan's arm would have hit his chest if he was standing upright.
a fair call.
doesn't seem to work that way for others tho

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm pretty sure he deserved to get off however as a few off you rightly pointed out if it was Fui or Caylo than we would of seen the last of them for the rest of the season.

Kornstar

Coach
Who can we complain too? Does anybody know? I am sick of this, regardless of whether it was deserved or not, Fuifui would have got 8 weeks garaunteed and would never have gotten off......case in point, Barnes in 2005, there was no evidence that he actually touched his head, plus he was falling......judiciary are a joke!!!!

Also Matai and Lyon both got off this year, Matai headbutted someone and Lyon speared someone, Dunley got off a few years ago for spitting......we never get a fair go at the judiciary!!!!

My complaints will do nothing i know, but i want to voice my frustrations at the correct people, so if anyone knows where i would complain it would be greatly appreciated

Eelectrica

Referee
We've seen Fuifui suspended and miss the finals under similar circumstances. This policy shift should be noted and hopfully in future circumstances we can benefit from it.

Had it been a Parra player up there for the same reasons, I'd have been disappointed if he didn't get off. Although have been disappointed before with the Judic.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
Who can we complain too? Does anybody know? I am sick of this, regardless of whether it was deserved or not, Fuifui would have got 8 weeks garaunteed and would never have gotten off......case in point, Barnes in 2005, there was no evidence that he actually touched his head, plus he was falling......judiciary are a joke!!!!

Also Matai and Lyon both got off this year, Matai headbutted someone and Lyon speared someone, Dunley got off a few years ago for spitting......we never get a fair go at the judiciary!!!!

My complaints will do nothing i know, but i want to voice my frustrations at the correct people, so if anyone knows where i would complain it would be greatly appreciated

just to balance it up a bit Hindy and I think Robo got off for seperate incidents also, but I have absolutely no doubt that Fui was rorted in 05..no doubt in the world.

Let's hope the next high tackle that Fui makes... the attacker is falling because the Judicary have now cleared one guy and will have to clear the rest. This will help a lot of teams. Other Teams will now use the Ryan case as part of the defence at the Judicary.

Ryan deserved to get off.

Hellsy

Immortal
With Ryan playing at least we know how we stand against the Dogs.
We should be happy some of their other stars are still out!

strider

Post Whore
Star favouritism is alive and well at the judiciary .... and yes Hindy has been the benefactor of such treatment in the past (a grapped tackle on morley prior to origin)

the thing that gets me with the preferential treatment is that these players end up with a fairly clean record and any future issues get treated lightly cos they "have a clean record" - yet they aren't necessarily cleanskins - they do stuff, but they get away with it (and i'm not saying hindy and bobcat are bad boys - they are generally good - but if they f**k up once in their career they should get punished)

trent barrett is a notable example over the years - he was at the judiciary numerous times getting things downgraded, overturned, let off, not to mention getting light gradings in the first place - heaps of issues over the years, but never paid the price for sailing close to the wind cos his record never really got tarnished ..... but other, less pretty, less promotable players get hung out to dry

Glenn

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Let's hope the next high tackle that Fui makes... the attacker is falling because the Judicary have now cleared one guy and will have to clear the rest.

You really believe this? :shock:

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
just shows that if you fight the judiciary, your a big name player, and have some kind of excuse about the player falling or not looking what ur doing you get off. nrl judiciary is soft. tell me how paul bowman's tackle was worse than ryans? yet ryan gets off and bowman gets a week. disgusting

Latest posts