What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic from Round 20

Jake the snake said:
Let's hope the next high tackle that Fui makes... the attacker is falling because the Judicary have now cleared one guy and will have to clear the rest. This will help a lot of teams. Other Teams will now use the Ryan case as part of the defence at the Judicary.

Ryan deserved to get off.

The other thing which I think helped this along was the Carroll hit on Brett White in SOO1...pretty much the same thing I reckon.

I honestly didn't think Bobcat had a case to answer and I shouldn't think anyone should in the future based on how it transpired.

Bad luck more than anything.

sportsmad

Juniors
the judiciary are going to charge Ryles' with head butting bobcats arm :crazy:.
seriously, if a guy gets knocked out, the offender shouldn't be playing the next week imo.

so there u go Fui, find a head (preferably Kites) and go knock it off son. you'll be right

sportsmad said:
the judiciary are going to charge Ryles' with head butting bobcats arm :crazy:.
seriously, if a guy gets knocked out, the offender shouldn't be playing the next week imo.

so there u go Fui, find a head (preferably Kites) and go knock it off son. you'll be right

i think you are drawing a pretty long bow there sportsmad to rub the bloke out.

what i reckon they should do is invoke an "18th man" rule so that the attacking side is not disadvantaged. then at least if they are wanting to put the tackle on report it is still 13 v 13...or 17 v 17.

even if thet ref finds a way to send the player off then i think the attacking side should still be able to draw on a reserve player as they should not have been disadvantaged in the first place.

this is only determined in the event that the injured player cannot return to the arena.

hybrideel

Bench
I really like to know what our record is with fighting charges and getting off in comparison to other teams. I know hindy did but that was only due to SOO and i think Eela mentioned Chad. Going back a few years i can't think of any others. But thinking about it the only other time i recall fighting the charge was Fui's phantom shot on Barnes

Latest posts