What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic - Hindy's Up

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
judiciarychargesrd18.jpg

:(

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea but later in the year who could lose him..

if we are so close to a finals appearance like people tell me, maybe he should take it sooner rather then later

RABK

Referee
He should have been sent off. Turning point in the match it could have been.

Kornstar

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:

I see Karmont got away with almost taking O'Dwyer's head off his shoulders, typical jokediciary!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Even if Hindy fights it and losses getting 125 pts

he'll still have 25 carry over points and there are not many offences that have less then 75 points.

thedux

Juniors
No that was the opening kick-off when you guys decided to play to your potential...

El Diablo

Post Whore
don't know how this ended up bit it looks like a lifting tackle with hands between the legs

0,5001,5183034,00.jpg

RABK

Referee
Our potential would have seen us put 70 points on you. At our absolute best this year, even if it was only for a few rounds no other team has got near that kind of form this year.

I just hope to god we find something, anything in the final rounds...

strider

Post Whore
i think the warriors game is pretty important if we really have any vague hope of finals - so early plea it is ... bad nathan!

The Colonel

Immortal
Noticed that Quinnger wasn't cited for striking O'Dwyer either nor Reynoldson for his late hit. :roll:

RABK

Referee
I thought it was Quinn who tried to take O'Dwyers head off, am yet to see a replay but it looked nasty.

Hindy should be right to play this week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Our potential would have seen us put 70 points on you. At our absolute best this year, even if it was only for a few rounds no other team has got near that kind of form this year.

If every club at the NRL was at their full potential, there would be day light between the Melbourne Storm and the Broncos..followed closely by the Dragons.

enough said.

Hurriflatch

Referee
El Diablo said:
don't know how this ended up bit it looks like a lifting tackle with hands between the legs

0,5001,5183034,00.jpg

It didn't end up too bad but then again the Hindy tackle on Carney was nothing more the a good hit

but even if the tackle had broken Hindy's neck Johns wouldn't have been suspended

Hurriflatch

Referee
Carmount tried to take Chalky's head off then Dr Quinn Medicine Woman tried to pick up O'Dwyer who was on the ground hurt.

RABK

Referee
eelavation said:
If every club at the NRL was at their full potential, there would be day light between the Melbourne Storm and the Broncos..followed closely by the Dragons.

enough said.

You're kididng, a team with Johns and Buderus playing to their full potential wouldn't be near those teams. Please.

Hurriflatch

Referee

Don't you think you should clean that white sticky substance off your keyboard before posting again