What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic - Hindy's Up

The Colonel

Immortal
Red and Blue Knight said:
I thought it was Quinn who tried to take O'Dwyers head off, am yet to see a replay but it looked nasty.

Hindy should be right to play this week.

George took him high, Quinn tried to drag him off the ground. Touchy should be dropped for missing that tackle and the MRC need new glasses.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
You're kididng, a team with Johns and Buderus playing to their full potential wouldn't be near those teams. Please.

arguement for another thread..but i beg to differ.

now back to the Judiciary charges...

Hurriflatch

Referee
Nup,

They were all protected under rule 45 subsection 26 chapter 52 paragraph 4

"No player shall be charged when A.Johns is wearing the same jersey as said player"

Glenn

First Grade
Obviously the MRC were feeling sorry for the Knits, how else could you explain; 1)Having you head taken off and no charge.
2)Striking and no charge.
3)A tackle so late it could be timed with a sundial and no charge.

eel4life

Juniors
We need Hindy for this round, due to the fact we got no T Smith for this game, i hope he gives Blake a shot, at least he is closer to him in the style of play, and he has a solid all round kicking game.

With Hindy its a massive boost for us, the team has a sniff of making it, and with that Hindy will lead the pack.

Its up to us if we make it or we don't, we dont have to rely on anything other than focusing on each week as it comes.

colmac75

Juniors
I agree, why wasnt Reynoldson even looked at??? And the Quinn incident in picking up an injuried player, come on NRL. We seen players get in trouble for giving a player on the ground a gob full. Quinn actually picked up O'Dwyer right in fromt of the touchy and nothing was done. OPSM should be giving the officials some free check ups.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
they would have been looked at but not charged.

If you like when i get the MRC comment through, i will post what was said about the Reynoldson and the Quinn incidents

Freak2

Juniors
We need to speak to that C9 employee (or in this case FoxSports) again to get another tape sent into the MRC

JessEel

Reynoldson Kirk | Jersey # 18 | 3.55mins to go 1st half | On Report | Late tackle by Reynoldson on Smith. No contact with the head/neck. No further action.

JessEel

Quinn Anthony | Jersey # 5 | 3.53 min to go 1st half | No Action | Late tackle on O'Dwyer by Quinn. Quinn's forearms makes initial and main contact with the chest of O'Dwyer. Some minor contact with O'Dwyer's neck by Quinn's hand. No further action.

Latest posts