What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic Rd24

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
judicR24.jpg

It is the grading of Careless that has me rolling around on the floor!!

If that wasn't as bad a Fui's (or bad enough to be classed as reckless) I'll eat the chair I'm sitting on.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Belly in Brisvegas said:
It is the grading of Careless that has me rolling around on the floor!!

If that wasn't as bad a Fui's (or bad enough to be classed as reckless) I'll eat the chair I'm sitting on.

then you better strap yourself down if you're yet to notice the complete absense of one Mr Schillington from the charge sheet

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Maroubra Eel said:
Don't know how the two Cowboys got away with the dangerous lifting tackle.

the one and half flip with a half twist? it probably helped their cause that he didn't end up in the pike position

Bazal

Post Whore
Well isn't that a joke! Shillingtons hit was worse than Masons, yet he isn't charged? Even when they are running near last the Roosters can influence the jokediciary it seems...

strider

Post Whore
eloquentEEL said:
his existing carryover points make it just enough to keep him out for 2 matches
ohhhh - do they add the 67 to the 140? - i thought the 140 was after the 67 was included

willie pretty much watched his arm onto the guy's chin .... i don't think he connected properly tho ... obviously the grade is all about how many medicabs and doctors run out on the field

El Diablo

Post Whore
Bazal said:
Well isn't that a joke! Shillingtons hit was worse than Masons, yet he isn't charged? Even when they are running near last the Roosters can influence the jokediciary it seems...

and he had Morro doing the Berbick shuffle. It was clearly high and the commentators thought he was lucky not to be sent off.

Freak2

Juniors
Well everyone now who gets charged with a high tackle charge shuold now plead not guilty and use evidence from the Shilington's shot as their defence.

Sets a massive precedent!! And cannot be looked upon lightly!

The hit was a shocker. IMO, not a send off but a severe grading and some time on the sideline was more than worthy.

UNBELIEVABLE OBMISSION!!

mickdo

Coach
The thing I find amazing about Shillington's is that is was placed on report, so there is no way the MRC can have missed it. Maybe they are just taking pity on the Rorters because they have just lost Lewis and Harrison for the season anyway, not that it should be any excuse.

eloquentEEL said:
then you better strap yourself down if you're yet to notice the complete absense of one Mr Schillington from the charge sheet

Fudge me...how could I have missed that...I suppose my eyes clouded over when I saw what Mason is up for.

That will do me.

parra pete

Referee
I want Mason to play in the Bulldogs next two games. They need to win both to further the Eels cause....(Am I selfish????)

Latest posts