What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Charges 2019

t-ba

Post Whore
Makes zero sense not to challenge it.

Take the plea, miss a week. Lose the appeal, miss a week. Somehow brainwash the judiciary, free to play.

nick87

Coach
Yeah at that point you might as well just have a crack and see if you can get off

Probably best he doesn’t tbh. He’ll miss the prelim and be available for the grand final for sure if they make it

If he gets off, he’s likely to do something else in the prelim and get charged and miss the GF, haha

Cockosh

Juniors
Not saying saying jwh should or will get off but given the lottery type nature of the judiciary there is every chance he might. I’ve watched the replay a few times now and the fact that his first contact with Roberts is his hand might be a mitigating factor. It isn’t a straight out trip. With the right legal argument he could get off. The billy slater precedent gives me faint hope. Wishful thinking I know.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
ha-ha GaleForce still thinking that the lowest possible punishment for contact with the head isn't just a penalty...

i can just see him now..

tenor.gif

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Tapine has officially taken the early plea to play this weekend. Not that it was ever really in question.

Last edited by a moderator:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Dragons' forward Teuila Fotu-Moala (who played in Brisbane's premiership winning side last season) will likely miss the remainder of the NRLW unless the Dragons can make the Grand Final. Crusher tackle on Lavinia Gould in yesterday's loss to the Broncos:

Galeforce

Bench
Wrong you drooling imbecile.

The lowest grading is an on-field penalty. Which is all that should have been given.

using your logic, the lowest grading is NO on field penalty.....so using your logic , who is the imbecile.

Perhaps , I did not using the full spectrum , as you did not , however my reference of lowest grading was regarding the grading by Match review committee.

I do not think refereee hand out gradings, only the MRC does. I rest my case dope , lol

Galeforce

Bench
No on-field penalty is NO grading.
Not part of any spectrum.

Keep digging that hole shitwhistle

you know you just confirmed my point and corrected your earlier note.

And yet you still maintain you are correct.......typical dope

Quicksilver

Bench
Lol, Joe O’s shot on Fergo was way worse than his hit on Moses.

Actually lined Fergo up and dove at his head, shoulder first.

He’s a dopey thug that won’t learn though, so hopefully they charge him correctly the next time he f**ks up.

Yep. There was nothing careless about it. It was deliberate. Player being held in position and WHAMO! Bang- straight it the head.