What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary rd 4

eelaholic

First Grade
Looks like we are getting a few bad boys in our club now.......stop rubbing off on everyone Fui!

And Stiff wants more mongrel at the club! Any more mongrel and we'd have the whole 1st grade and half of prems sitting on the side lines for weeks on end!

scottyeel

Bench
FFS, 10 grapple tackles at least in every game every weekend but of course the only player who gets charged for it plays for parra.:roll:

Utey

Coach
:LOL: Slater what a cat.

Thank god, 1 week Robinson wont be chosen. The guy offers nothing to the side IMO.

The_Coach

Juniors
I actually think Delaney's grapple looked pretty bad. The review board had to give him some sort of charge to make it look like they are still trying to enforce it.

I never saw the Slater incident, but he seriously kicked Skando in the head? That's not like him, what he get so fired up for?

coca-cola

Juniors
i tell you what, slaters kick was better than some john morris put in against brisbane. if he kicked tim smiths head like that i reckon it would wobble for hours.

Hellsy

Immortal
The_Coach said:
I never saw the Slater incident, but he seriously kicked Skando in the head? That's not like him, what he get so fired up for?

He did. It did look intentional, but ffs those bloody Tigers players were laying all over the Storm players all afternoon, I think Billy was just fed up and unfortunately his foot connected with a head. He did apologise on field though which is more than you can say for some other players guilty of some charges. I think he should take early guilty and go for 5 weeks though, as I don't see him winning

True EEL

Bench
well it's good that Delaney, Tsoulos and Stringer "should" escape these "charges", but it's still not a good situation as they now have carry-over points and will have to be wary about any type of incidents - especially as they are Parramatta forwards - the judicary frowns on that fact alone

i expected Robinson to be gone.....it wasm't a pretty incident, even though i don't think he really meant to do what he ended up doing, but it was ordinary

PB

Bench
What did Simpkins and his touchie get charged with?

Oh thats right, Rob Finch has no problem with their game....

FFS.....

Eelementary

Post Whore
eelaholic said:
Looks like we are getting a few bad boys in our club now.......stop rubbing off on everyone Fui!

And Stiff wants more mongrel at the club! Any more mongrel and we'd have the whole 1st grade and half of prems sitting on the side lines for weeks on end!

:shock:

Leave the poor Fuister alone!

:lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
The_Coach said:

Think MacDougall on Toovey 97 GF

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i would post the judiciary charges each week but i can't copy and paste them, and they take too long to describe. i should possibly forward them to someone who can summarise them i guess :-k

The Colonel

Immortal
Cheers Jess. I thought you may have had a summary similar to what they used to post on the Eels website.

JessEel

they are in a special table thingy that i can copy and paste out of.
i could save and host and link, but, meh!

JessEel

judiciarycharges.jpg

im a good person :D

The Colonel

Immortal
Interesting. Slater looks like missing 7 weeks at the worst now they are decinding whether to challenge it.

JessEel

that table explains things so well, because you can see the point added for prior offences and what not

Latest posts