What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*****July 1st NEWS*****

laurie

Juniors
if Joel goes to the roosters !!! im goin to the tax department to find out how the rorters are doing it!! they got way to much class in there team to be under !! people dont play for the badge on the jersey these days, its all bout the cash.

azza said:
I Bleed Green said:
The Roosters have officially released Hegarty, and he's officially signed with Souths.

The Roosters now have no centre with Hodges and Hegarty leaving. Even if they got Roberts they still need a centre.

Monaghan is deadset gone, I can feel it. :( :cry:

Stop being so negative :lol: I reckon he will stay.

I'm not being negative... it's called reverse psychology! Work with me here! :lol:

thickos

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
The Roosters have officially released Hegarty, and he's officially signed with Souths.

The Roosters now have no centre with Hodges and Hegarty leaving. Even if they got Roberts they still need a centre.

Monaghan is deadset gone, I can feel it. :( :cry:

:evil: f**k you Roosters!

Well, they still have Cross. But I'm assuming they would rather have Joel than Lalea Paea or whatever his name is.

This doesn't bode well with Joel visiting there next week, I can just hear Ricky now... 'What size jersey do you take Muldoon? Large? OK - Garcon, fetch the boy a large sky blue jersey - chop chop!'

:evil:

Roosters fans are saying that they'll play Walker at the other centre position. Sure, if they want to give up 10 tries per game they will....... :x

azza

Juniors
I doubt Monaghan is as gullible as Finch in falling for the brainwashing that beestinghead Gould will dish up when he visits next week. As I have said all along, with the offer we have put to the table for him, if he leaves it is more a sad reflection on him and his unwillingness to stick with the club that gave him his chance in first grade football, and a club which is building toward success.