What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 2 D-day

MugaB

Coach
P

Parra used to take a couple home games a year there against the other accor tenants before commbank was built.
Well that's not happening now, parra aren't going anywhere, tigers and dogs being full time tenants are the best hope, and souths are most likely going to return to allianz at some point within the decade

shewi6

Juniors
Well that's not happening now, parra aren't going anywhere, tigers and dogs being full time tenants are the best hope, and souths are most likely going to return to allianz at some point within the decade
That's the point I was making is that there is less opportunity now for reciprocal games at big stadiums.

Going forward, accor would need a redevelopment into a proper rectangular stadium to make it worthwhile to get it going again with the west sydney clubs, parra currently has no reason to give up a commbank game even if they could get 40k.

Souths I feel could split home games between the two as they can draw a crowd to both, west sydney teams at homebush and east sydney teams at sfs.

And with the three stadiums now under the one organisation, I don't know why reciprocal tickets cant be given out now to build up an attendance culture at homebush. I believe the souths/parra game is actually doing it this year so there may be hope.

Pippen94

First Grade
That's the point I was making is that there is less opportunity now for reciprocal games at big stadiums.

Going forward, accor would need a redevelopment into a proper rectangular stadium to make it worthwhile to get it going again with the west sydney clubs, parra currently has no reason to give up a commbank game even if they could get 40k.

Souths I feel could split home games between the two as they can draw a crowd to both, west sydney teams at homebush and east sydney teams at sfs.

And with the three stadiums now under the one organisation, I don't know why reciprocal tickets cant be given out now to build up an attendance culture at homebush. I believe the souths/parra game is actually doing it this year so there may be hope.

Problem with Homebush it's hard to get to from the west! Even the new metro will stop at Westmead.

Latest posts