What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 2007 - signings and departures

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
am I really pissed or did this thread change to a different subject and shrink to 4 posts and then switch back? ... I'll swear it did ... weird sh*t I tell ya

;-)

strider

Post Whore
I swaer - the thread was changed to "The Parramatta River" had 4 posts from PH and PG and was sticky - and i posted in it wondering what the hell it was .... honestly! - now this :?

maybe i shouldn't have had that last beer

The Colonel

Immortal
No idea what you are on about..... no one tried to pick you up while you were at the pub did they? You didn't leave your drink alone or anything?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Perry Haddock said:
Oh my god no way.......:crazy:

hey I am new here, I like football hurray for me.....

you behave yourself young man!!...big Brother is watching ;-)

Perry Haddock

Juniors
Am I the only person in the world who doesn't think Luke Burt is very good??? he might be nice and help old ladies cross the road, but his job is to burn people down the touchline (sort of like that ring in at the touch footy day did) but he never does this.

Perry Haddock

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
kind of like Stuart Kelly on Darren Lockyer in 1998?

whoaah, that was just awesome :crazy: (Kelly) Vs :oops: (Lockyer) he got torched that day, sadly he lost his pace along with his hairstyle.

That was all anybody talked about until probably 2001 :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Some rumoured lower grade signings - Samuel Aiga (fullback), Matt Gruszka (wing, centre) and Francis Betham (centre) - all from Cabramatta.