What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Amone

TheFlash

Juniors
Nice right foot step, the younger boys cant defend that, at that age group, what i noticed and im pretty sure it was Tyrell Sloan playing fullback for Dapto , he's defence was pretty bad, not sure how old the footage is but hopefully some people on the forum realise all these great group of young players we have mayn't be ready, not ready more so in defence , attack wise no issue, so hopefully we dont rush too many of them as yet.

BLM01

First Grade
Nice right foot step, the younger boys cant defend that, at that age group, what i noticed and im pretty sure it was Tyrell Sloan playing fullback for Dapto , he's defence was pretty bad, not sure how old the footage is but hopefully some people on the forum realise all these great group of young players we have mayn't be ready, not ready more so in defence , attack wise no issue, so hopefully we dont rush too many of them as yet.
Correct re Ty..but Griffin is a fan

Dragon David

First Grade
Junior reminds me of Anthony Mundine particularly by the way he swerves and steps. All he needs to include is a half pike somersault after he scores.

Defence will be the key for these youngsters as their attack is very good and I am sure that they will all be doing defence drills and learning ball and all tackling techniques during their training sessions.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I read somewhere recently that he is still a bit small. Never seen him live, but he looks a decent size in these highlight clips. Actually reminds me of a young Jack Wighton.
Me too I reckon he looks pretty decent size. Hard to tell by a video but he looks like he will definitely grow to be a good hard running 6.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Junior reminds me of Anthony Mundine particularly by the way he swerves and steps. All he needs to include is a half pike somersault after he scores.

Defence will be the key for these youngsters as their attack is very good and I am sure that they will all be doing defence drills and learning ball and all tackling techniques during their training sessions.
He reminded me of a young Mundine tonight, something to look forward to watching this guy step up.

Dragon David

First Grade
Amone made me wet my pants w his 2 moves last night...coupled w Lomaxs 2 flicks it was almost a season highlight!!
Amone put his body on the line and set up a try and scored himself. Something that has been lacking for quite sometime from Norman. Amone has the making of a leading 5/8th. He is a good height - just over 6 feet, will put more weight on in the off season and more brawn and will kill it for us in 2022 and further years. He is quite deceptive and can read the game well and that is important. Once the new forwards come to the club, watch out.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Amone put his body on the line and set up a try and scored himself. Something that has been lacking for quite sometime from Norman. Amone has the making of a leading 5/8th. He is a good height - just over 6 feet, will put more weight on in the off season and more brawn and will kill it for us in 2022 and further years. He is quite deceptive and can read the game well and that is important. Once the new forwards come to the club, watch out.
Like a young Brad Fittler in those close to the line raids that produced the two tries. If Griffin refuses to drop Norman, could we at least put Junior into the number 9- if they wheel out old lumbering, can't pass McGuire in that role, I'll have trouble keeping my dinner down.

denis preston

First Grade
Win for the club. We will know for sure what type of player he is by the end of 24 and worth resigning. At least it demonstrates ongoing commitment by the club in the juniors. We now only have to get a coach to develop them !

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Great result for the club. Amone, Sloan, Feagai and Sullivan are the future. Hopefully we can see them all on the park sooner rather than later. Maybe because there is so many good kids coming through you cannot put them all at once and have o drip feed them through but Panthers did not see that as an issue as I am pretty sure most started NRL the same time and only improved with more games under their belts.

Harry Bath

Juniors
Great result for the club. Amone, Sloan, Feagai and Sullivan are the future. Hopefully we can see them all on the park sooner rather than later. Maybe because there is so many good kids coming through you cannot put them all at once and have o drip feed them through but Panthers did not see that as an issue as I am pretty sure most started NRL the same time and only improved with more games under their belts.
Where are the local Junior Forwards? surely there must be some coming through?

RedVee_8

Juniors
And Ramsay

Latest posts