What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Amone

Dragons4me

Juniors
I think Wollongong's unemployment rate is 5.3% compared to the State's rate of 3.9% so yes, Wollongong does have unemployment issues meaning lots of people having lots of idle time at the expense of the taxpayer. But putting this aside, there are the attractions of the south coast and the hinterland that brings people to the area. Those NRL guys we have living in the Wollongong District I feel sure are very happy doing so and raising their families there.

Everyone I know is selling up in Sydney and moving to the beautiful south coast (except me unfortunately). Don't sell the area short. A lovely part of the world.

BLM01

First Grade
Doesn’t Wollongong have a massive unemployment rate? When I’ve been down for work a few times mid week it seems there’s just junkies everywhere, even saw young kids having a fight in the park next to WIN
It’s good to see your narrow mind and tunnel vision Is in tune
If you have not noticed there are similar people that you like to label harshly in every CBD

randomdragon

Juniors
It’s good to see your narrow mind and tunnel vision Is in tune
If you have not noticed there are similar people that you like to label harshly in every CBD
check the stats of unemployment rates... not so narrow simply stating what I saw.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Not to mention the uni and all the opportunities that brings. And if Thirroul to Scarborough isn't one of the most beautiful and desirable places to live I don't know what is. We're alot more of an attractive club than most people give us credit for
Thirroul to Stanwell Park is one of the prettiest stretches of inhabited coastlines in the world….and a wonderful place to live and raise healthy happy children.

redv13

Bench
Yep maybe, did squander a couple of opportunities close to the line by holding onto the ball too long.
If we had a couple of hole runners with him would of scored in the 2nd half maybe twice.
He will improve agree
BLM01, you think Hook will have the balls to play Amone and Sullivan 6 and 7 this week??

BLM01

First Grade
BLM01, you think Hook will have the balls to play Amone and Sullivan 6 and 7 this week??
Yes, except Bud has not had much football lately, is a worry so may be 14
Mybe may start and then go to hooker..who knows
But what I do know Brisbane will be without over a dozen of their 1st graders with injury and origin rep. We are missing 1 maybe 2
If we cant win Sunday we should give it away even up there

Although I am waiting for the NRL ref payback as all and sundry in the media have howled how the Raiders were robbed of a chance to equalise. Maybe true but the forward pass before and some of their high shots, offside, wrestling around the neck went unnoticed.
Yes our defense is showing some spark but our attack aint, and is slow and predictable.
And my weekly frustration lately is we need to change how we get out of our own end..we are terrible ATM
Does all that answer your question?...rant over

redv13

Bench
But what I do know Brisbane will be without over a dozen of their 1st graders with injury and origin rep. We are missing 1 maybe 2

Although I am waiting for the NRL ref payback as all and sundry in the media have howled how the Raiders were robbed of a chance to equalise. Maybe true but the forward pass before and some of their high shots, offside, wrestling around the neck went unnoticed.
Yes our defense is showing some spark but our attack aint, and is slow and predictable.
And my weekly frustration lately is we need to change how we get out of our own end..we are terrible ATM
Ha ha thanks for that. A yes or no reply would have been sufficient, but the effort is appreciated. Here’s hoping the young guns step up Sunday and lead the team to Sweet sweet victory

Dragon David

First Grade

What you say BLM01 is what I also think.

I couldn't imagine that the ref for this game will be Peter Gough and whoever it is, I hope isn't going to be influenced by the media. Most footy pundits be they from radio, TV or print are all having their say as to how the poor Raiders were hard done by. I'm over it and so should they and accept that the swings and roundabouts of decisions happens in all games.

Latest posts