What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Paulo

Utey

Coach
Excellent if it comes through. We really can't afford to lose props especially since Cannings has left.

MrT

Juniors
That's fantastic news. No offence Booey, don't doubt your source but it makes perfect sense that it's true considering that Cannings has left.

Paulo would have been waiting to see what happens with Cannings no doubt.
Paulo will have a spot on the bench, he deserves it, run hard.
We finally have a mongrel foward pack.

First our winger puts a shot on and then next play Piggy runs out and puts a hit on. Never seen the boys play with that much hunger.

Angry_eel

First Grade
join the bandwagon said:
could someone get in contact with the Titans and ask if they want a straight player swap. Cannings for Paulo
don't think short-term buddy. Cannings was useless for 2 years, he's come through only now who knows whats gonna happen next.

mickdo

Coach
Angry_eel said:
don't think short-term buddy. Cannings was useless for 2 years, he's come through only now who knows whats gonna happen next.
Thing is, if Az gets injured he won't be a quick heal. Very risky buy for the Titans IMO.

MrT

Juniors
They'll get more value than we did.
Watch Cannings go in the next 6 weeks or so, he should be hitting a fitness level he hasn't been at since being at the club.

I hope he does the business for the rest of the season.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Plus I'd say the difference in paypackets would be pretty significant. The Titans need props, and they would be willing to pay for them.

redeel

Juniors
cannings is playing for contract,this is why he is producing at the moment.he will go to titans play well for half aseason then dissapear,as he did with parra.
i am so glad we signed this giant jnr paulo,this guy is huge, not afraid to cart the ball up hard,and will compliment fui nicley.
bye bye aron another wee waa failure for parra

Pazza

First Grade
i think you being abit harsh with az, this is the longest stint at the club he has had without injury and his form is showing it. these kids arn't just fighting for contracts, they are fighting for a career in the NRL. i doubt that cannings has put anything less that 100% for the club but thanks to injury that 100% is no where near his potential

emjaycee

Coach
redeel said:
cannings is playing for contract,this is why he is producing at the moment.he will go to titans play well for half aseason then dissapear,as he did with parra.
i am so glad we signed this giant jnr paulo,this guy is huge, not afraid to cart the ball up hard,and will compliment fui nicley.
bye bye aron another wee waa failure for parra

**cough cough crap cough cough**

Cannings is not producing because he is playing for a contract. He is producing because he is not injured and is getting game time week in week out (the first time since he joined us)

To insinuate that he and his attitude is similar to "he who shall remain nameless" from Wee Waa and that he has done the same sort of thing is laughable.

Good luck to him for next year and I hope he plays the same for the rest of this year as he has recently.

Oh and great news re: Paulo :)

Kornstar

Coach
I am not too concerned about losing Cannings, he has been ok this year, although imo he should be able to make more of an impact with his size than he has to date, regardless of fitness or whatever, his hitups are still not as powerful as a man of his size should be......again that is my opnion, Paulo will offer us more going forward i think......

redeel

Juniors
good on you for having an opinion mcj ,i did not insinuate anything of the sort ,put your glasses on and read carefully ,befor putting words into someones mouth,he has not been injured on and off for three years ,when he came to the club he had plenty of time when not injured to cement his place,and did not.
as for the cough cough i would hate to imagine ,what you are gagging on.

Jodeci

Bench
With Charlie Leano from the Dragons signing with the Dogs to fill that front row spot, perhaps Junior will stay

tollgateadzy

Juniors
booeycollector said:
My sourse told me he signed a day or so ago for 2 more years. Good news.

if junior paulo has a kid & calls it junior - will it be know as junior paulo junior ???:lol: