What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior reps this arvo - 25 April

Stagger eel

Staff member
congratulations Mathews boys...well done.

Belly, send my apologies to nix regarding the mix up with updateing..I promised to help but found myself on the way to the lc to vote.

parra pete

Referee
congratulations Mathews boys...well done.

Belly, send my apologies to nix regarding the mix up with updateing..I promised to help but found myself on the way to the lc to vote.

Absentee.

Tanks, I'll haba white wif two sugars....

Don't have a beer. You'll need 3Ps on the way home!:sarcasm:

Yep the Classic SGBall 2nd half Slide.

Arhh well. Most of the Boys are 17 so they will go around again next year, But Still disapointing.

rambo1

Juniors
Sounds like their five eight ripped us. I always thought it was going to be an ambush facing them in a quarter final up there. They need to change the draw because Parramatta should have been facing a lower ranked team in a quarter final not the best team in Qld. What incentive was there for Para to come second in the competition?

http://www.qrl.com.au/display.php?pg_id=4606

DEVILS U18S SEND EELS PACKING
Story By : QRL

THE Norths Devils have produced a clinical second-half performance to bundle the Parramatta Eels out of the ARL Under 18 Finals.

Inspired by classy playmaker Bryce Hegarty and powerful prop Jesse Rogers, the Devils blitzed the Eels in the second half to run out 26 - 20 winners at Brisbane’s Langlands Park today.

The final scoreline probably flattered the visitors, who scored a consolation try in the final minute after being thoroughly outplayed in the final stanza.

The Eels took a 14 - 4 lead into the break but they were soon on the back-foot after speedy Devils winger Lachlan Maranta got Norths back into the contest with a great solo try following a set move from a scrum.

The Devils missed the conversion but they didn’t miss their next opportunity.

It was soon 14 - all after Rogers crashed over under the posts and Hegarty landed the conversion.
Hegarty took control of the match following the early loss of Zak Bishop to injury.

The clever five-eighth cut the Eels’ big men to pieces with his clever passing game and slick footwork.
He laid on Rogers’ second try to put the Devils 20-14 in front.

Determined Norths hooker Byron Creighton sealed the match for the Devils with seven minutes remaining when he snuck over from dummy half.

Centre Aaron Whitchurch produced a powerhouse display for the Devils, who will now march on to the ARL semi-finals.

In the Under 16 quarter final at Langlands Park, Parramatta ended the Norths Devils’ campaign with a 38 - 24 win in front of a vocal crowd.

At Sydney's Toyota Park tonight, the Bulldogs beat the Townsville Stingers 38-16 in the Under 16 quarter final.

Manly beat the Stingers 36-18 in the Under 18 match.

UNDER 18 QUARTER FINAL
NORTHS DEVILS 26 (Jesse Rogers 2, Lachlan Maranta, Michael Lucas, Byron Creighton tries; Bryce Hegarty 3 goals) def PARRAMATTA EELS 20 (Chris Ulugia 2, Jason Wehbe, Kyle Fraser tries; Jaydin Tavita 2 goals) at Langlands Park

UNDER 16 QUARTER FINAL
PARRAMATTA 38 (Chad McGill, Josh Neale, Robbie Kamoto, Troy Errington, Soane Manumu’a, Kelepi Tanginoa, Kalausa Leaa tries; John Asiata 5 goals) def NORTHS DEVILS 24 (Josh Tunnicliffe 2, BJ Burgess, Ian Riccardi tries; Anthony Gadd 3, Jason Levy goals) at Langlands Park

yeah he did Staggsy and I concur re the Norths 5/8....he had some great touches throughout the game and really set them up for the win.

Vocal crowd an understatement....like the complete wanker that sprayed me a for cheering Parra and was going to knock me out on the spot after asking him to control his language in front of 4 kids under 10.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah he did Staggsy and I concur re the Norths 5/8....he had some great touches throughout the game and really set them up for the win.

Vocal crowd an understatement....like the complete wanker that sprayed me a for cheering Parra and was going to knock me out on the spot after asking him to control his language in front of 4 kids under 10.

I would of backed you up mate, suity however....pffftt!!

mate this bloke was a complete farkwit...the type that should be banned from league fullstop.

He even had an expletive laden go at Nix after she said something to the ref after he gave a penalty to the Eels.

I would have felt safer with you there and not Suit that is for sure.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
The on field tantrum by the Parra Harold Mats Winger was a disgrace and an embarrassment.

If he ever plays for the club again then the club has real leadership problems.

Apart from O'Hanlon who was dropped back to play for the SG Ball team I did not see a much for Parra to be looking forward to. The Harold Matts team look like they train in a Pie Shop. Maybe they should quit the NRL and nominate a team for the Samoan Rugby Union comp.

The on field tantrum by the Parra Harold Mats Winger was a disgrace and an embarrassment.

If he ever plays for the club again then the club has real leadership problems.

Apart from O'Hanlon who was dropped back to play for the SG Ball team I did not see a much for Parra to be looking forward to. The Harold Matts team look like they train in a Pie Shop. Maybe they should quit the NRL and nominate a team for the Samoan Rugby Union comp.

Goodness gracious....would hate to hear your comments if the Matts team lost.

Latest posts