What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Reps vs Canturbury @ The Crest 13/02/2010

parrachilean31

Juniors
Well watch sg ball I feel very unlucky not to win the weather played a big part parra leading 10 - 6 had penalty in front should have gone for the 2 but other than that the refs made alot of blunders in second half parra will be a good side.

Well watch sg ball I feel very unlucky not to win the weather played a big part parra leading 10 - 6 had penalty in front should have gone for the 2 but other than that the refs made alot of blunders in second half parra will be a good side.

Mate I am parra supporter and while blew the pea out of the whistle, he didnt cause parra to loose. The amount of ball the had in last 10 minutes was offset by poor depth, shape and choices, simple as that. Dogs cant play much better but parra will improve significantly.

richies

Juniors
for the nyc in harolds for parra
pauli was 1 of the best aswell as 13 and the little half

parras pack monsters over the dogs

in sg ball santi didnt play for the dogz
very ordinary ball handling and reffing for that matter

anyone stay for the nyc had to go to work and onyl the first back up players started

BOMAR

Juniors
I have to say the hm choice of captain is a bizarre one. Having been at the game on sat my opinion is still the same. I watched him in his last club game in which he was sent from the field for very unsportsman like behaviour, thought he might have been in a spot of bother, obviously got no time for that, and then he is rewarded the captainacy. Maybe the rest of us are giving our children the wrong message, as bad behaviour is rewarded.