What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Sharks in Finals

Special K

Coach
Billy the greek yet again carries this team.

Future Gal I'm telin ya's

CC1_WS-UUAA8slC.jpg

Is that him 2nd from the right? He looks 100!

There excellent results, espically beating Parramatta, they always have quality juniors, the boys will learn more another finals game next week, it all helps there development

Card Shark

Immortal
There excellent results, espically beating Parramatta, they always have quality juniors, the boys will learn more another finals game next week, it all helps there development

Your English teachers haven't done their job, do you realise they're 2 other spellings / meanings of there?

Would you like me to tell you what they are?

Forty20

First Grade
24-24 all after 60 minutes. Parra have a penalty count of 6-1 in the second half.

I'm getting the updates from joshrobbo44 on twitter

To be fair, the ref had clearly asked "How's Trent?" at half time because your boys had a 9 or 8 to 2 penalty advantage in the first half. Definitely a game where only one team was reffed in each half (first us, then you) and it made for really frustrating viewing regardless of affiliation.

Well deserved win though. When it came down to the business end of the game Parra simply panicked whereas the Sharks showed patience and slotted a field goal from a difficult angle.

I actually live streamed the game (albeit with an annoying audio issue) so if you don't mind the odd Blue & Gold-veiled comment from behind the camera you can find a full copy of the game via that big YouTube button down in my signature (just watch out for the half time break in the middle, skip through that).

Good luck for both your squads through the rest of the finals (but not too much for the Harold Matts! :p).

Card Shark

Immortal
To be fair, the ref had clearly asked "How's Trent?" at half time because your boys had a 9 or 8 to 2 penalty advantage in the first half. Definitely a game where only one team was reffed in each half (first us, then you) and it made for really frustrating viewing regardless of affiliation.

Well deserved win though. When it came down to the business end of the game Parra simply panicked whereas the Sharks showed patience and slotted a field goal from a difficult angle.

I actually live streamed the game (albeit with an annoying audio issue) so if you don't mind the odd Blue & Gold-veiled comment from behind the camera you can find a full copy of the game via that big YouTube button down in my signature (just watch out for the half time break in the middle, skip through that).

Good luck for both your squads through the rest of the finals (but not too much for the Harold Matts! :p).

Thanks for the comments mate. Sounds like an exciting game.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
So we play the raiders.

The team we had beat until the cronullification kicked in.

Raiders were undefeated until last week.

We played them very under strength so they should be worried!!!!

Latest posts