What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

junior009

Juniors
The Rhino said:
Gower won't be going anyway - why, BECAUSE PANTHERS WILL NOT RELEASE HIM FROM HIS CONTRACT.
Maybe so, but he asked for a release this week. Was knocked back but I'm tipping it's not finished.

Stouf...couldn't find a German U!!!!!

Pantherjim.

Referee
junior009 said:
Maybe so, but he asked for a release this week. Was knocked back but I'm tipping it's not finished.

And when did Gowie ever ask for a release, and when was he knocked back???

What mythical fairytale publication did you get this source from??

Even Greg Willet has admitted that Gowie has NOT asked for a release in any way, shape or form.

junior009

Juniors
Not in any publication mate. When his manager said that, it was true....now it is not!!

Just because it's not in the paper or you don't want it to be true doesn't mean it's not.

junior009

Juniors
Actually, just read todays Tele...there is a tiny column where his manager is quoted on Monday denying asking for a release and last night refusing to comment.

Doesn't prove anything but perhaps will satisfy your need to see it in the paper.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Junior, I'm not interested in what inside information you have access to but honestly how can you expect anyone to believe you.

Hypothetically speaking here, if Gower was my cousin, I wouldnt jump on a forum state his recent doings and expect everyone to believe me!!! That's just plain ridiculous.

Statements without legite sources will fall on deaf ears no matter how much you state you are in the know.

Here's a tip for you ... keep to tipping only. ;-)

Pantherjim.

Referee
junior009 said:
Not in any publication mate. When his manager said that, it was true....now it is not!!

Just because it's not in the paper or you don't want it to be true doesn't mean it's not.

And what are you? a bloody prophate or psychic perhaps?? :roll:

junior009

Juniors
PK, I know of 1 or 2 smartass Penrith fans who are absolute knobs that I suspect read this board and enjoy brining about their misery by posting the truth.

Believe me or not, I really couldn't give a toss.

Pantherjim.

Referee
junior009 said:
PK, I know of 1 or 2 smartass Penrith fans who are absolute knobs that I suspect read this board and enjoy brining about their misery by posting the truth.

Believe me or not, I really couldn't give a toss.

As opposed to a sh*t stirring Parra fan that enjoys comming on a Penrith Panthers forum trying to fan the flames when there is only charcoal left over?

junior009

Juniors
Sounds like you're one of 'em!!!

Enjoy watching your team this year while your best and most influential player doesn't want to be there!!

stoof

Juniors
yeah junior you seem to be a knob that has NO credibility what so ever.. i bet you don't even really support parra you just like the colours blue and yellow

junior009

Juniors
They are pretty colours. Better than black and some crappy pastel colours that look like old make up running down some chicks face and onto the footpath....moot.

stoof

Juniors
i wouldn't dare flirt with a window licking, mouth breathing pawwa supporter..
the only thing that could be worse was if you a little blonde haired cricketer...but i guess you're probably one of them too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts