What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors v Bunnies

ozbash

Referee
Who will win and why ?

I think we will, we have much better, more mobile forwards.

I think our f/back wings are better and more explosive.

I like their centres.

us by 8

Yeah souths have some injury concerns to add to their problems.
The biggest problem for the Bunnies atm is the Warriors moblie pack as above mentioned. If we stay up the middle (which we didn't do against the pups) we should win it convincely.

This is going to be a cracking game. If both Areai'iti and Ioane can steam roll the opposition and our defence is rock solid then i think we can win. Also if Ben Henry is injured and will miss the game. Bring in Chan-Ting for hooker and Taylor or Palavi to the second row with Lousi on the bench.

AliN

Live Update Team
This is going to be a cracking game. If both Areai'iti and Ioane can steam roll the opposition and our defence is rock solid then i think we can win. Also if Ben Henry is injured and will miss the game. Bring in Chan-Ting for hooker and Taylor or Palavi to the second row with Lousi on the bench.

Yes if Benry is injured as rumoured, Taylor to cover for him and Chan Ting into hooker I'd say.

Taylor is getting better each game so although Henry has a huge impact on the field, Taylor would be a good replacement. Chang Ting also stepped up later in the season until Taylor returned.

Us by 2. A cracker game to watch I reckon.

Juju

Juniors
Too close to call. Bunnies were on fire last week.
I got worried at the end of the Bulldogs game how the boys were acting like they just won the GF. Areati was crying... bit much. Just hope they haven't played their final.

Iafeta

Referee
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HELL YES!

Warriors through and through, champions! Congratulations to Ackers and his team. What an outstanding season, and thoroughly deserved premiers.