What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors v Bunnies

Martli

Coach
Awesome result, glad I got to see it live. Plenty of warriors fans at the ground too which was good to see.

It would of topped it off to be the 1st club to win 1st Grade, Under 20's and the Club Championship, but theres 2011 to look forward to. Hopefully the 1st Graders can get the win finally. Warriors are building to become a premiership threat in the near future, starting with 2011

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Congrats to the U20's boys, its been a real pleasure watching these young guys ripping it up.

'big dude factory' lol..

Rich102

Staff member
Big pat on the back for John Ackland too. had the boys in a good frame of mind going into the final.

Shame in many ways that the team is being split up. They played so well for each other they could have gone on to great things together.

I don't recall seeing them panic, they just went about their work knowing if they kept to the game plan they would triumph.

Great captaincy too. Cruel that Taylor was hurt early in the season but Henry did the job well. Just lucky Taylor was back when Henry was injured.

Great showing. I am really proud of them.