What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors

MKEB...

Staff member
They are temporarily 2nd.

Geez that Kevin Locke has some talent.
Also, does Steve Rapira have any other hit in his repertoire that isn't forceful? Just keep tackling like that mate.

blain

Juniors
yeah, man rapira was hitting like a truck and running very hard. great to see!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Dump Sam, Go Steve!!!

f**k the Juniors are exciting. They are going to be hard to beat from here on in.

Rich102

Staff member
Great game from the juniors. I prefer O'Regan at 5/8, he controls the game better from there.
All their props play well and Locke is a star in the making.
Mara is great off the bench.
Go the juniors!

PASSION

Juniors
Heard that two or more forwards U20's have had offers with the cowboys. And good on them if they go. Alot of protential - warriors are running out of room. Alot of quality players but not enough places. Good luck to the boys.

MKEB...

Staff member
Anyone else suspect Ivan is keeping Packer and Fai in the U21s to make sure we kick arse there?

I think he is, as they have to have played a certain amount of matches in Toyota cup to be eligible for the finals.

hitman82

Bench
is there a cash prize for winning the Toyota Cup? It wouldn't surprise me if our management has realised we are a very good shot at the junior title, and has juggled our roster accordingly.

hitman82

Bench
Heard that two or more forwards U20's have had offers with the cowboys. And good on them if they go. Alot of protential - warriors are running out of room. Alot of quality players but not enough places. Good luck to the boys.
Any word on who those 2 or more may be?
We are definitely rich with forward talent though, and I couldn't blame any of the guys if they headed off for good money elsewhere.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Steve Rapira is the MAN!!

Hits hard, runs hard. Keep up that style of play Steve and you could be replacing your brother pretty soon.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think he is, as they have to have played a certain amount of matches in Toyota cup to be eligible for the finals.

It makes sense especially in Packer's case, he makes a huge difference to the U21 side while in first grade there's not much between him, Wiki, Tuimavave and Rapira. Same could probably be said of Fai now Ropati seems to have got his mojo back.

MKEB...

Staff member
He is one bugger I would have love to have kept.

Though we still have Fai, Matulino, Purcell and Jones. I guess we had to lose one or two.

MKEB...

Staff member
You are right there, he did look the goods though for the junior Kiwi's at the caketin though.

Latest posts