What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors

ozbash

Referee
word on 2 other forums is that we have signed liam foran from the storm...

dmm ???

MKEB...

Staff member
I cant complain about that, he was also a stand out for the juniors at the caketin.

Stalefish

Juniors
I dont think he brings the attacking qualitys we were after in a top line halfback though... Still, a good investment, but not quite enough for me to be pushing Fien out the door

Rich102

Staff member
Ah Mau is out of this weeks game and Purcell has been replaced by Afioga in the starting line-up.

PASSION

Juniors
I dont think he brings the attacking qualitys we were after in a top line halfback though... Still, a good investment, but not quite enough for me to be pushing Fien out the door

I am with you on this. I have been watching alot of Foran's games since his name has been on the site alot, and I do not see what is the big thing with him. Yeah they said he did well in the weekend against the Roosters..... but that is a team at the bottom of the table. When he was here playing against the Junior Warriors a couple of weeks ago, and they said he was trying to impress! I only saw him on the wing - almost looked like he was hiding. Our halves bet him hands down. Yeah the warriors look impressive, but even in other games I have watched of foran - so good things every so often ... but nothing to write home about.

PASSION

Juniors
He is one bugger I would have love to have kept.

Though we still have Fai, Matulino, Purcell and Jones. I guess we had to lose one or two.

I sorry but I think Purcell could be the other one that going with Stevie. All the best to them both if it is true. Both great players to watch and very passionate to the game of league.