What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Bought NRL in Sydney

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
great now im paranoid!!!!!

no1 was home 2day so i dunno if eb rang! im gonna ring em up and ask if they have got their stock in yet!

BTW we got the phone bill in 2day and the internet cost alone was $120 (i have dialup) so i dont think i will be able 2 post much for a while when dad see it....

Raider_69

Post Whore
to noonster i apologise
twould appear that you acaully do have it

ive just seen too mnay clods run in here with minimal posts and sprout bullshit, this has made me very cautious
finally YOU LUCKY PRICK! (said your best pakistan voice)

Jono Russell

Bench
KimmorleyKiller said:
great now im paranoid!!!!!

no1 was home 2day so i dunno if eb rang! im gonna ring em up and ask if they have got their stock in yet!

BTW we got the phone bill in 2day and the internet cost alone was $120 (i have dialup) so i dont think i will be able 2 post much for a while when dad see it....

mate my advic eis get cable honestly with optusnet its 70 bucks a month for fast internet and i meen real fast.

if you do the math it works out teh same or cheaper for common internet users anyway.

if you have dial up your looking at about 20 - 30 bucks a month for unlimited internet then your looking at another 30 or 40 bucks at leats in phopne bill from all teh time teh stupid thing cuts out.

atleats with cable youa llways know its only gonna be 70 bucks and with that you get 3gigs of download limit which is bloody massive.

i downloaded teh full version of nba live 2003 the other day in 3hours lets see on dial up that would ahve taken i reakon about 3 months.

Jester CP

Juniors
ugggh called them and they said its all sold out and can only say they will have it before xmas!!! does anyone know any other places in sydney?? im calling other grace brothers right now....

cmon god help us out........

shoulda stayed in nz instead of moving to this shi77y country!!!!!! ugghhh

Noonster

Juniors
I'm still at work till 6pm then it's off home to boot up the xbox. I hope I helped some people on this forum get their x box copy for all that missed out keep trying, I must have had everything going my way today. I'll post a review of the x box copy tomorrow.

Erhan

Juniors
Guys check out all the EB shops tomorrow, they have been given permission to sell on all platforms.

d00d

Juniors
noonstar is not lying... i was also at grace bros today.

grace bros had a 10% sale on consoles today so i decided to pick up a ps2 since nrl is coming out this friday. after i bought it, i turned around and saw the girl around me holding an xbox copy of nrl. i then asked the guys there is NRL out on ps2? they said "no, and theres only gonna be 20 copies which have all been pre-ordered". my heart sunk, wanted to refund the ps2 for an xbox straight away but oh well... guess i'll play FFX for now

Jono Russell

Bench
d00d said:
noonstar is not lying... i was also at grace bros today.

grace bros had a 10% sale on consoles today so i decided to pick up a ps2 since nrl is coming out this friday. after i bought it, i turned around and saw the girl around me holding an xbox copy of nrl. i then asked the guys there is NRL out on ps2? they said "no, and theres only gonna be 20 copies which have all been pre-ordered". my heart sunk, wanted to refund the ps2 for an xbox straight away but oh well... guess i'll play FFX for now

i spose some of us dont want this nrl game as bad as others. because if you did mate you wouldnt give up like that the game will be available tommorow or friday at all stores around australia and im shore you will fidn a copy easy. you should wash your mouth out with soap for even considering playing FFX over nrl

d00d

Juniors
nah i had to buy a $49 platinum title to cheapen my ps2, that was the deal they had. so my ps2 was only $228. memory cards were also only $55. tomorrow i'll ring up everywhere to find out where i can get nrl on ps2.