What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just do it already!

Zoidberg

First Grade
I can't take this sh!t no more! :cry:
Give us a release date already.
I need to know how much longer I have to wait. Hopefully not too long (better be before early to mid Novemer)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Zoidberg your so impatient you know that the release is going to be within the next 4-5 weeks so just wait.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
He, aswell as everyone else, have been heaps paitent. Most of the time you get release dates like a month or two before the game comes out, if not longer.

We are looking to get our release date a week before it comes out. :D

Goleel

Juniors
We've known for a long time that the game will be released in mid-late October, which I think is a heck of a lot better than sitting around for months just hoping the game may come out soon. Be glad for that, and instead of abusing Sidhe and HES for not giving us an exact date, contemplate that they may not actually have or know the release date yet! It doesn't matter the exact date it comes out, heck, you know it'll be somewhere around the end of the month, which is still three weeks away, so just hold your damn horses until then. Abusing Sidhe certainly isn't going to win you any favours, they've been damn good to us for a long time with new info and media, and many of you don't deserve even half the good treatment we've received from them, the way you go on.

Monkey

Juniors
ney, to be honest, its startin to take the piss.if it aint ready, then tell us, but more and more people are startin to get pissed off. i think their tryin to hype it up, but its startin to go the other way. seen it done with championship manager 4.

angelus

Juniors
If the game is due at the end of October, it should have gone gold or be going gold in the next week. Maybe then, and then only, Mario can give us a difinitive date.

Rise Against

its startin 2 shit me big time.. im sick of waiting and playing rugby 2004 instead cause i only bought it so it would eat my waiting time when nrl comes out

PONGIA

Juniors
how long has it been since mario has posted in this forum??? or in any other forum for that matter???

Robbo

Juniors
I'm not jumping on the bandwagon here, but i can understand everyone's frustration, i know it's probably not Mario's or Sidhe's fault but first we were told it was due out mid/late october and now it's october/november! What will it be next? Also it's a bit worrying when Mario said there would be a second batch sold in December time - does that mean there won't be enough copies to go round?

Raider_69

Post Whore
ok........... First of all lay off Mario, he has done all he can to help us, fomr what i understand he has no control over the release date, second it was always mid to late october, its currently early october so im not worried.... should it be pushed back to november, again not worried, should it get pushed back further than november i wont be a happy chappy.....

on the 2nd batch, thats precisly what mario is saying, unless your pre-order i dont think you'll get a copy untill the 2nd batch, its nothing ot do with SIDHE or HES its that supply cant match the demand in time for the first batch.

PLEASE! FFS BE PATIENT!
WE HAVE WAITED 7 LONG ANOGNISING YEARS....... 35 DAYS (5 weeks) WONT HURTS US

Monkey

Juniors
Raider, no ones avin a do at mario, were avin a go at the publishin people. its unprofessional not to have a release date yet. once they gives us one, the hype will start.i'd say that if we dont have a release date this week it'll be at least another month from then off. <- MY OPINION

angelus

Juniors
You guys don't seem to realise that basically every game gets delayed and few have a difinitive release date until they have gone gold, which I'm presuming hasn't happened with RL yet. When it does eventually go gold, I think Mario will be able to give us a more clear date, because all of the programming will be complete and it's up to the distributers to get it out.

Monkey

Juniors
bit of sucking up there EElectrocuted, trying to get a few brownie points? ;-)

if were the ones paying the money, were allowed to ask information. we dont need authority. you dont get anything if you dont ask.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
I have to agree and say its getting a bit depressing not knowing when we are gonna get this game.We are seeing and hearing just how good it is and we was promised by Mario and David Robles that it was out October sometime and it wouldnt be late.Its all getting a bit too much to take and i am worried that the deadly silence regarding release dates means there are problems.

I dont care if they are having problems.I would be disappointed but understand if the release is put back to November but cant we just have a clue? If its looking like November then just tell us,otherwise just tell us that its still on time.I keep waking up every morning wondering how long it will be before my copy drops through the door.Altenative Software in the UK reckon they will have it the last week October.Seeing as the UK version is being manufactured in Asia then i find it hard to believe.

The longer they keep silent,the worse it will be if they leave it until the last minute before telling us its delayed.

After all these years waiting then its no wonder people are desperate.

TripleM

Juniors
PONGIA said:
how long has it been since mario has posted in this forum??? or in any other forum for that matter???

About a day ago. Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:54 pm in this forum anyway.

But yeah. I'm worried.. I don't see how holding off on a release date could benefit them in any way, all it is doing is making it worse.

eastsrule

Bench
You are getting a Rugby League game. Be greatful for that at least.

And to all the impatient people, how long would it take you to do the work SIDHE has done.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
I Dunno easts, the last time I seen you say something like that was about the Rugby game, and look at the pile of crap it turned into.

No Matter what we are greatful for a getting a League game, but that doesn't mean we don't want to know when the thing is coming out.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
eastsrule said:
You are getting a Rugby League game. Be greatful for that at least.

And to all the impatient people, how long would it take you to do the work SIDHE has done.

Nobody was bagging out the marvellous work Sidhe has done, they were just saying they wanted a solid release date.

I personally don't care cause I have mine pre-oredered but I understand what other people would be going through, gotta remember it's been 7 years since arl 96 and everyone needs to be given alittle slack for their impatientce. Afew people have said this before but I guess it was my turn to type something aye. :D

Kinda pointless saying that considering we haven't had the same education they have had also.