What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore ready to pull pin on Dragons

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hate to be a downer for you guys, but the reason you got Shak, is because Poore is resigning with the Dragons.

Expect an announcement in the next week.

that may be so but there are also conflicting reports as late as last night on 2UE that suggests that saints have pulled the offer from the table.

btw, we've actually banked on getting both..;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Foxsports News are reporting that Poore will be joining the Shack at Parra

woot

Suitman

Post Whore
that may be so but there are also conflicting reports as late as last night on 2UE that suggests that saints have pulled the offer from the table.

btw, we've actually banked on getting both..;-)

It will be absolutely sensational if we get Poore on top of Shacky baby.
Stagger, it wasn't that long ago that you were saying that we had no money to spend for 2010.
What's changed? (besides Finch)

Suity

strider

Post Whore
i suspect caylo may be going to free up cash .... anyone know whether this would be he case?

Stagger eel

Staff member
It will be absolutely sensational if we get Poore on top of Shacky baby.
Stagger, it wasn't that long ago that you were saying that we had no money to spend for 2010.
What's changed? (besides Finch)

Suity

not sure suity, you were with me when Lynn Wallace said the same thing to me the night after the sharks game..;-)

hybrideel

Bench
I think the fact that hindy re-signed meant that we could spread some of his next seasons wages over those next few years which freed up cash for new signings

fish eel

Immortal
Wow.

If we get Poore, I'd actually like to see Cayless stay, even though I've been critical of him.

I think he be able to play a pretty important role off the back of fui and Poore.