What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore ready to pull pin on Dragons

Wow.

If we get Poore, I'd actually like to see Cayless stay, even though I've been critical of him.

I think he be able to play a pretty important role off the back of fui and Poore.

Only if he takes a 50% paycut. He is simply not worth the money he is on.

Don't forget we have agressive angry mofos coming through such as Mitchell Johnson.

forward pass

Coach
Wow.

If we get Poore, I'd actually like to see Cayless stay, even though I've been critical of him.

I think he be able to play a pretty important role off the back of fui and Poore.

Actually I think Cayless would be handy on the bench. I too have been critical of him, but he seems to have made some adjustments to his game recently and he could be really handy coming on after 20 or so.

I think he has realised (or DA has told him) that he is never going to make big metres so he should do more ball playing at the line.

planeteels

Juniors
I've soooooooo been busting to say this for the last week...

But.. the Eels are Richer for Poore'r :)

WE'VE GOT HIM :) (so i've been told)

The Colonel

Immortal
I rate him but surely we dont need another hooker. Either that or M.Keating is being let go??

Seeing as he signed a new deal not that long ago it is unlikely. Kingston may have had other offers or we may be looking at improving the depth in that position. Iosefa can also play in the halves.

planeteels

Juniors
He has Utility Value :) but is more than capable in a particular position.

lol call me captain obvious heheh

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Wow.

gee I wonder who's been bleeting that while everyone sunk the daggers into caylo :whistle