What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

Its only been 4 games and it a handful of members on this forum are writing off everyone off. Save that for at least half way through the season when the team fully gels together.

People arent writing anyone off, they are just asking why a SOO prop who is on big bucks, is not delivering something - anything!

I wouldnt be critical if it were not for the mistakes and penalties he has given away, in the short time that he has been at the club.

Im not going to list them again, but, the pressure he has put on the team giving away STUPID penalties is inexcusable.

Delboy

First Grade
To be frank, Poore has been doing a fair bit on his own up front,. Caylo and Fui have been really ineffective , so Poore gets smashed as he tries to get momentum.

I have no issues with him coming good, we need the other 2 to get over the advantage line at times so they get to run at defenders not set, or moving off the line at speed.

Simple really, but we have not mastered it apart form 25 mins in the Moanly game

Pazza

First Grade
last week v the sharks a couple of passes went behind poore and to his credit he did catch them but what is he ment to do with such poor service from dummy half?

CrazyEel

Bench
last week v the sharks a couple of passes went behind poore and to his credit he did catch them but what is he ment to do with such poor service from dummy half?
Exactly, all the forwads are suffering from poor service.

parra pete

Referee
Crazy, Ring Daniel up and tell him....after all you seem to have all the answers, and I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Get onto OZZIE, and the 3Ps. Offer to give them an Alan Jones type address. It works well on here, probably work well with the players too.

Me, I'm prepared to let those actually getting paid to do the job sort it out. Especially after just four rounds
It's not as if I can offer anything. You have your opinions, I have mine, and, as you point out often, I am always wrong..you are always right. Wouldn't know my arse from my elbow. You must be right because the Gotham City crew are pointing that out to me also. Could Stagger be the Pied Piper, and the rest of you, the rats?
I'll admit I probably know f**k all..BUT at least I can form my own f**k all opinions whether you like them or not.

parra pete

Referee
Agreed...Thanks for pointing it out...I especially appreciate it coming from you, who, without a doubt, is the wisest of the wise.
Crazy.....The shining light in the fog...The clearest thinker, using his experience and knowledge to the fullest to lead the followers of the forum along the path of all that is good.
I appreciate it, and I'm sure Springs does too.
You should consider changing your forum name from Crazy Eel to the 'Wisest Eel', because that definitely would suit you better.

CrazyEel

Bench
You don't handle someone having a differing opinion to yours too well do you Pete. I 've got no idea what your issues are but if they are with me then, I just don't care so :nwave:

CrazyEel

Bench
You'd think he'd be used to that by now. :lol:
BTW, I'm the forum bully apparantly. :lol:

Suity
No, you must be one of the rats as apparently staggs is the lofty pied piper, don't you go overestimating your opinion of yourself till you clear it with Pete first.

TheOneV

Juniors
you are kidding? What are we playing here - netball? ffs.

Mate I have seen a lot less where players have been suspended. Jason Ryles used to get suspended for tapping players just continued to get hit with high shots and continues to with the Roosters....one of those unexplained mysteries

Honestly maybe the slow start from the Eels will slow down the massive media love in with Hayne, even though I will be cheering for him when he is wearing the sky blue

84 Baby

Referee
Mate I have seen a lot less where players have been suspended. Jason Ryles used to get suspended for tapping players just continued to get hit with high shots and continues to with the Roosters....one of those unexplained mysteries
That's cause noone like Ryles. The only reason he was picked for SOO was everyone loved to see him get smashed by Queensland