What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

The Engineers Room

First Grade
There is a Dragons player that should have been suspended for the crusher tackle that injured Shackleton. Didn't happen because of the jersey he is wearing.

TheOneV

Juniors
There is a Dragons player that should have been suspended for the crusher tackle that injured Shackleton. Didn't happen because of the jersey he is wearing.

What a load of sh*t, Parra supporters talking about protected species!

How Fui Fui Moi Moi didnt get rubbed out for the hit on Ferguson is beyond me!!??

Kornstar

Coach
But you guys did pay overs for a FRONT ROWER 375,000 a year was it?
no front rower in the world is worth that much... you spend those kinds fo dollars and more on the playmakers and tryscorers NOT the battering rams...

Don't worry about Poore, we've paid 400 plus for Cayless for quite some time......

parra pete

Referee
Who cares who gets what...Everyone was happy when they signed on. At least I was anyway, still am.
Four games is hardly a long enough time to give him to establish himself in the Club. I reckon he is playing a lot better than some of the 'forum favourites'....

Delboy

First Grade
Spartan, I can assure you that Poore in not on anywhere near the money you mention, I think we needed some size in the engine room and we signed the best 2 available forwards.

One got injured in the first game, and the other is struggling as he is used to playing in a 2 person rolling prop roster, currently with no on else getting any momentum at the advantage line he has no room and is getting smashed.

I agree witht he Captain, pick them on form, good but very brave ca;ll from someone who is out of form.

Its only been 4 games and it a handful of members on this forum are writing off everyone off. Save that for at least half way through the season when the team fully gels together.

Someone

Bench
It shouldnt take half the fcking season for a team to gel. thats why we only just scraped in the 8 last year. Look at the roosters. They have a new coach and more new players than the eels and they look 'geld' or whatever. They are professionals, they should be training with each other so much that by the time they play round 2-3 they know whats going on.

Someone

Bench
they have played a brand of footy that is exicting (scoring 44 against tigers etc). This means the players have to be wake and on the same level.

84 Baby

Referee
they have played a brand of footy that is exicting (scoring 44 against tigers etc). This means the players have to be wake and on the same level.
So we should geld our players? I suppose that would make them angrier but they would probably need a few weeks rest

Eelementary

Post Whore
It shouldnt take half the fcking season for a team to gel. thats why we only just scraped in the 8 last year. Look at the roosters. They have a new coach and more new players than the eels and they look 'geld' or whatever. They are professionals, they should be training with each other so much that by the time they play round 2-3 they know whats going on.

Yes...And they've been belted twice...

Latest posts