What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

Maroubra Eel

Coach
SK said he considered bring up Rory Brien who had already played u20's but Poore said he'd be right and then the Doctor during the game decided he should goto hospital to get checked out.

It must have been serious for the dr to send him to Emergency at the hospital.

strider

Post Whore
No, that was all Hayne's fault, it is not Morgan's job to attempt to catch the ball, especially if it isn't an ideal pass!!!

I am just thankful I have been up in Newcastle for work for the last year, it has been a welcome distraction!!
yeah it was a shitty pass - BUT you don't just let a ball roll around on your goal line - you bloody do whatever you need to to grab it - morgan just gave up on it - hopefully he'll learn from it

Kornstar

Coach
yeah it was a shitty pass - BUT you don't just let a ball roll around on your goal line - you bloody do whatever you need to to grab it - morgan just gave up on it - hopefully he'll learn from it

I agree, Hayne may have thrown the dodgy pass but I could not believe my eyes when Morgan held his hands back in hesitation! I saw it on the run but didn't quite believe it but when I saw the replay, well, I guess he will learn......

I thought he had a decent game otherwise.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It was a shocker of a pass. I think Morgan instinctively let it go so as to not knock it on.

I hope that teaches Hayne when not to throw a "no look" pass.
just saw a replay of it, Hayne dummies so Morgan pulls back as it doesn't think he is getting the ball then Hayne passes it.

Gronk

Staff member
Injury update: Justin Poore
Doug MacDougall - Eels Media

14/08/2011 12:58:00 PM

Pirtek Parramatta Eels forward Justin Poore has been diagnosed with a virus following his withdrawal from last night's match against Manly.
Poore was suffering slight dizziness in the warm-up of the match which deteriorated just before kick-off, with the former Origin prop unable to take the field.
Poore visited Norwest Hospital last night where he was diagnosed with a virus that was to blame for the dizziness and nausea he was experiencing.
The former St George Illawarra frontrower is expected to be available for selection for next week's Round 24 clash against the Tigers.
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=41891&title=injury-update:-justin-poore

Gronk

Staff member
Leave the guy alone! He's not the only one to have been hospitalised with dizzy spells whilst at the eels. IIRC a certain legend coach experienced the same thing..

Michael-Hagan-6310011.jpg

SDM

First Grade
Watching Poore take a hit up is like watching Hages negotiate Brett Finch's contract.

forward pass

Coach
Why in the f**k anyone would throw a no-look pass from dummy half, 5 metres out from your own line is beyond me.

Long bow to blame Morgan for that one. Is it that hard to pick up a ball at dummy half and pass to the guy next to you??

The Omen

Juniors
Deadset, he is a joke. No heart, no mongrel. C'mon Sharkies, make a play at this fat lump.

just on the point of "No Mongrel" there hasn't been any in the team all year
the only exception would be FFMM

there have been stints from Mannah and Allgood but not enough

its something that has been lacking from the team

Latest posts