What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

Jodeci

Bench
Those wondering why Justin Poore didn't take the field tonight, he was suffering from dizzy spells & taken to hospital as a precaution.

True EEL

Bench
hope Poore is alright, that's just hard luck for the bloke...

mind you, i got a bit dizzy during the second half.....and i thought i had double-vision during the first half - i thought the scored indicated that we were in front?!

strider

Post Whore
i nearly passed out myself when i saw morgan pull his hands from that pass on our goal line

Chipmunk

Coach
Thanks for the info.

Kearney's use of the bench seems a little more reasonable now.

Does it?

I read in one of the reports on the match that Poore had the dizzy spell before the match. Surely here the question has to be asked on why the 18th man (whoever that was) wasnt utilised...

Kornstar

Coach
i nearly passed out myself when i saw morgan pull his hands from that pass on our goal line

No, that was all Hayne's fault, it is not Morgan's job to attempt to catch the ball, especially if it isn't an ideal pass!!!

I am just thankful I have been up in Newcastle for work for the last year, it has been a welcome distraction!!

bartman

Immortal
Bad news for Poore, hope he's ok.
Thanks for the info.

Kearney's use of the bench seems a little more reasonable now.
Only reasonable for one out of 20-odd matches. Maybe Poore became dizzy when SK told him that (like other FG benchies throughout the year) he wouldn't actually be used in the game...?

eel01s

Bench

It was a shocker of a pass. I think Morgan instinctively let it go so as to not knock it on.

I hope that teaches Hayne when not to throw a "no look" pass.

hybrideel

Bench
I heard that the dizzy spell started at around the 85km mark in the tour de parra stadium.

In all seriousness though I hope it was nothing bad

Chipmunk

Coach
I just looked at the press conference and although its difficult to sometimes understand the question being asked it was my impression that Poore didnt even sit on the bench....either that or he was just sitting there in case of a major emergency..... So....no 18th man? They're taking the P^&* arent they?

The Colonel

Immortal
I just looked at the press conference and although its difficult to sometimes understand the question being asked it was my impression that Poore didnt even sit on the bench....either that or he was just sitting there in case of a major emergency..... So....no 18th man? They're taking the P^&* arent they?

You can bring the 18th man in on to the bench after the warm up but you can't pull a player in after the game has started. I am assuming that the team was named and he never made the bench however that was too late for the team to be changed......

SK said he considered bring up Rory Brien who had already played u20's but Poore said he'd be right and then the Doctor during the game decided he should goto hospital to get checked out.

Latest posts