What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jy Hitchcox

Jamskee

Juniors
I was reading on the Titans forums, and noticed under their Gains and Losses, it said: Jy Hitchcox (Storm).
Jai Jones-Wiegold has confirmed it too.

Can anyone shed any light on this kid? All I know is he plays fullback the their under-20s

H0ust

Juniors
Jy is very fast, hes ur modern day type fullback with a bit of playmaking ability. He will do very well for us.

D

Deleted member 10972

Had an injury-riddled season, but he is lightning.

12 games, 3 tries, 9 linebreaks, 3 linebreak assists, 3 try assists, 30 offloads, 45 tackle breaks, average 14 runs for 130 metres.

Problem is that he missed Round 7 to 11, then he missed Round 17, then Round 20 to 23, then Round 25 to 26. 12 games isn't enough.

Noa

First Grade
I was reading on the Titans forums, and noticed under their Gains and Losses, it said: Jy Hitchcox (Storm).
Jai Jones-Wiegold has confirmed it too.

Can anyone shed any light on this kid? All I know is he plays fullback the their under-20s

Good player JJW, going to have a nice career for himself. Wont be a star but the type of player coaches love.

Does the Hitchcox signing mean that Maipele Morseau isnt coming to us.

That would suck balls.

Noa

First Grade
Looking around the web it appears he is still coming to us.

Phew, kid is going to be a STAR.

http://www.sbc.qld.edu.au/media/Newsletters/Weekly%20News%20July%2017th.pdf

Against the run of play, St Brendan’s Queensland under-18 Maroons representative and Melbourne Storm contracted fullback
Maipele Morseau breathed new life into the clash with a brilliant long-range try down the right flank

Sydney Roosters’ Cheyse Blair began the onslaught in the 52nd minute from a wonderful pass by Melbourne Storm’s outstanding Morseu.​

Last edited:

Kells

Juniors
Maipele Morseau must have talent if he's aust schoolboys fb
u know any specifics about him?

gee i have to really hand it to melb - when we lost o'sullivan i was shattered but i have to hand in to darren bell he is def gettin us some good talent!

Last edited:

Noa

First Grade
Apparently he is a real gun.

Amazing speed, will be ready just in time for when Billy finishes.

He actually was signed by Peter O'Sullivan as a 14yo half-back.

Last edited:

Kells

Juniors
lol well o'sullivan got him but i know bell got us some other good talent so its all good

im becoming very very nervous! we dont need to go over the salary cap haha! but honestly, some how we find this cash. im confident big name players will take a cut for us in the fututre, because its not about Slater, Smith or cronk it is about the Melbourne Storm and us, the fans!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Poor kids, fullbacks at Parra and Melbourne might have to wait a while for a crack.

Poor kids, fullbacks at Parra and Melbourne might have to wait a while for a crack.

not really. slater >> Origin >> possible injurys >> rests
and turner opens up a position on the wing, if you really want to play first grade, it dosent matter what number you where on your back if you do your job

Latest posts