What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

K. Hunt CAP

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah McKinnon, he's only broken more tackles than any other player this year, and in fewer games...

Jonotallica

Juniors
:lol: That right there is exactly why I kept 95% my stat changes in porportion with Sidhes original stats. It would take forever to get us all to agree on each ability rating, for every player in the NRL. And then again for the ESL competition. If Sidhe waited for all of us to agree on the stats for every player, before releasing the game, we'd still be waiting.. and probably waiting for a long time to come. The only thing I felt comfortable in changing was general kick and goal kick if there was a player who didnt do these things last year, but does them this year.

Paullyboy

Coach
Exactly, I dont care what stat you get from what website, McKinnon isnt anywhere near as good at breaking tackles as most backs in the game and I know because Ive seen all but one eels game this year

Latest posts