What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kanagroos starting 17

Perth Red

Post Whore
Jake in the backrow lol stick to AFL honey
Kangaroos pack lacks any real size, they will need him on the field along with what ever they’ve got for prop. Especially against the monster second rowers that the kiwis and islanders will have.

tino and collins (106kg) against big nelson and JWH (115kg)? Ouch.

Iamback

Coach
The Graham selection is strange,

Burton and Wighton would be the next centres up.

You have 2 wingers and only Teddy as the fullback, Surely Edwards, Cobbo or Hynes is better for that

Iamback

Coach
Kangaroos pack lacks any real size, they will need him on the field along with what ever they’ve got for prop. Especially against the monster second rowers that the kiwis and islanders will have.

tino and collins (106kg) against big nelson and JWH (115kg)? Ouch.

NRL packs are going smaller,

Iamback

Coach
My hands are thoroughly being rubbed together....

Top 17 should be

Teddy
Tuilagi
Mitchell
Holmes
JAC
Munster
Cleary
Carrigan
Grant
Tino
Murray
Crichton
Yeo

Hunt
Cotter
Nanai
Collins

Got 3/5 best players in the world in it. Teddy still an elite fullback and a developing Pack. So still will start favourites

taste2taste

Juniors
Top 17 should be

Teddy
Tuilagi
Mitchell
Holmes
JAC
Munster
Cleary
Carrigan
Grant
Tino
Murray
Crichton
Yeo

Hunt
Cotter
Nanai
Collins

Got 3/5 best players in the world in it. Teddy still an elite fullback and a developing Pack. So still will start favourites
Australia are well and truly favourites with the odds makers but to me they look vulnerable. If that forward pack can't get any go forward thier very impressive back line will be useless.

Iamback

Coach
Small packs work in the NRL where fitness matters with 6 agains and dry conditions.

In the UK with the wet, mud and the game stopping for penalties size matters :D

Hunt kicking from dummy half as a 2nd choice kicker. Turns them around gets big guys tired. As does rushing up to pressure the kicker

Guys like Murray and Yeo are good defenders against the same big guys

Top 17 should be

Teddy
Tuilagi
Mitchell
Holmes
JAC
Munster
Cleary
Carrigan
Grant
Tino
Murray
Crichton
Yeo

Hunt
Cotter
Nanai
Collins

Who are the 3/5 world's best players in that team?

If Aus run out with Carrigan, Crichton and Murray in their starting forward pack against us they're in big trouble.

MKCS

Juniors
If they went with @Iamback's team it isn't a bad forward pack to be honest.

Pat Carrigan who was great in Origin, Tino who is a very good prop, Murray, Crichton and Yeo have all been very good this year also.

I'd agree that the bench is a bit weak though, I think I'd have put Matt Lodge in there, he definitely deserves it.

Billythekid

First Grade
If they went with @Iamback's team it isn't a bad forward pack to be honest.

Pat Carrigan who was great in Origin, Tino who is a very good prop, Murray, Crichton and Yeo have all been very good this year also.

I'd agree that the bench is a bit weak though, I think I'd have put Matt Lodge in there, he definitely deserves it.
He really doesn’t. Not only based on form but we shouldn’t be picking absolute scum like that on rep teams.

Latest posts