What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kangaroo squad

T

Juniors
i heard a few names that were selected

crocker
wing
minichello
gower
rooney
omeley
ryan
mason
lockyear
bowen
sing
tate
webcke
civoneceva
tonga
kimmorley
scott hill
berrigan
fitzgibbon
hindmarsh
tonie carrol :roll:
danny buderus

Red Bear

Referee
Tony f**king Carrol? He is a kiwi for god sake. And he isnt even a great player. Where is Harrison!

Razor

Coach
Tate?
Carroll?
Tonga?
Bowen?
No Cooper? Are they totally crazy
No Timmins?
The other ommissions like Ryles, Gidley, Cross, aren't to bad but Cooper & Timmins being ommitted is a joke.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Crocker??!?!? FFS what the hell is going on??
Kennedy not good enough? And no Matt Orford, what a joke. He craps all over Kimmorley.

Razor

Coach
The top side isn't to flash. Certainly could be better.

MiniC
Sing
Tate
Berrigan
Rooney
Lockyer
Gower
Webcke
Buderus
O'Meley
Hindmarsh
Ryan
Fitzgibbon

Civonceiva
Mason
Wing
Crocker

gregstar

Referee
how could they have tait & berrigan in the centers! good work Benny you certainly love your broncos!

Razor

Coach
Edited - Discovered Cooper was picked in the squad just not mentioned in the post

Big Mick said:
tonga, cooper, gasnier, gidley, hannay all better options than berrigan in the centres.

Berrigan deserved to go

Gidley should have gone
Gasnier is injured and probably would have gone

Tate should not have gone
Tonga should not have gone

I rank the centres - Cooper, Gasnier, Berrigan, A McDougall, Gidley, L Lewis, Cross, Monaghan, Hegarty, Hannay, Tonga, Bowman, Tate

The ranking is simply ranking them at their ability at centre; some like AM and LL are better on the wing.

Of that list -

Gasnier is injured
McDougall is injured
Lewis is injured
AFAIK Gidley, Cross, Monaghan, Hannay, Hegarty, Bowman aren't injured

Yet they picked the 1st choice, 3rd choice, 11th choice, and 13th choice? Why not pick the 1st choce, 3rd choice, 5th choice, and 7th choice?

I rank the wingers - L Lewis, J Monaghan, A McDougall, M Sing, E Grothe, L Rooney, P Richards, T Tahu, S Donald

Wing wasn't picked too badly

But Monaghan not being picked is a joke - he wasn't in the squad so it was expected though.

Razor... Monaghan not being picked is a joke?! :lol:

Have you SEEN any of the games that he's played since he signed with the Roosters midway through the year? He's scored 0 tries and done sweet f**k all, and I'm not saying that because I'm bitter that he's leaving, good luck to him, but if you look at his effort level since June it's been deplorable. If you think Monaghan is Australia's 2nd best winger you have massive problems...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Berrigan deserved to go

Gidley should have gone

Berrigan, yes I agree with you, but Gidley come on!, he was dead hopeless this year. He got dropped in Origin- and Gasnier and Cooper came in and played a million times better than he did in 2 games! :lol:

Razor

Coach
and Gasnier and Cooper came in and played a million times better than he did in 2 games! Laughing

Yes if you read my post you'd see I listed Ganier & Cooper as the best 2 centres. And rank Gidley 5th, but with 2 of the top 5 centres injured and them taking 4 centres, Gidley should go.

Kiwi

First Grade
I rank the centres - Cooper, Gasnier, Berrigan, A McDougall, Gidley, L Lewis, Cross, Monaghan, Hegarty, Hannay, Tonga, Bowman, Tate

The ranking is simply ranking them at their ability at centre; some like AM and LL are better on the wing.

Of that list -

Gasnier is injured
McDougall is injured
Lewis is injured
AFAIK Gidley, Cross, Monaghan, Hannay, Hegarty, Bowman aren't injured

Yet they picked the 1st choice, 3rd choice, 11th choice, and 13th choice? Why not pick the 1st choce, 3rd choice, 5th choice, and 7th choice?

Thats your opinion, not fact, opinion. They aren't selecting on Razor's opinion I'm afraid, and a good thing too.

Latest posts