What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos captain for Tri Nations - Buderis???

Mr Saab

Referee
taking things out of context again mr cyber league man? good at that arent you.
How is you team going?
winning many game? Or are you losing games by hmmmmm 29 points like your beloved Eels.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Misty Bee said:
So? Lockyer got it because Johns was injured, you 52 year old virgin. (No, chronic masturbation doesn't count).

Buderus was selected this week. Maybe you missd it, you wre trolling the net looking for a DVD of Brisbane's 2005 premiership win. ;-)

He's only captain by default, tool. You've lost. Now f**k off.

Steve Price captained Canterbury for three seasons and ultimately led the team to the premiership. It's not about who has and hasn't captained at international level before - it's about who has the direction and passion to lead a football side around. Price has shown that time and time again, moreso than Buderus, and thus in many people's eyes, deserves it more.

Now fugg off and quit this stupid Lockyer Johns intermission. Talk about who should be Aussie captain in lieu of Johns or Lockyer due to their injuries.

Misty Bee said:
Buderus was selected this week. Maybe you missd it, you wre trolling the net looking for a DVD of Brisbane's 2005 premiership win. ;-)

bit hard to find that dvd , just like the eels 2005 premiership win

Mr Saab

Referee
dazza62 said:
bit hard to find that dvd , just like the eels 2005 premiership win

i can lend him a copy of the prelim final...you know misty, the one that Hindmarsh was SUPPOSED to play in.

Misty Bee

First Grade
And Prices big game captaincy was...when? I recall Andy Ryan leading the side in the '04 GF. Bedsy has 2 Origin wins. Price has...., what,.....? A trophy cabint as full as Cronulla's.

Dodges, when you and Charlie team up, it's like being attackd by 2 flies whilst eating a sausag roll. Should I waste a squirt of Pea Beau? Naah, I'll simply leave that empty stadium at Gosford, and you'll be on your own.

Timmah

Staff member
Misty Bee said:
And Prices big game captaincy was...when? I recall Andy Ryan leading the side in the '04 GF. Bedsy has 2 Origin wins. Price has...., what,.....? A trophy cabint as full as Cronulla's.

Dodges, when you and Charlie team up, it's like being attackd by 2 flies whilst eating a sausag roll. Should I waste a squirt of Pea Beau? Naah, I'll simply leave that empty stadium at Gosford, and you'll be on your own.

You're a deadset infomercial skirt!

First, you can't even spell my friggin name.

Second, I don't give two f**ks what Bedsy has. Johns directed and guided those two origin wins quite clearly and simply.

Let me repeat, and this time, read:

Steve Price captained Canterbury for three seasons and ultimately led the team to the premiership. It's not about who has and hasn't captained at international level before - it's about who has the direction and passion to lead a football side around. Price has shown that time and time again, moreso than Buderus, and thus in many people's eyes, deserves it more.

At least read responses before making a total ass of yourself, you smug, self-righteous hypocrite.

Timmah

Staff member
Misty Bee said:
And when did I predict that?

Lockyer trolls. :roll:

God forbid someone predict their team win the premiership :eek:

Wanker.

Misty Bee said:
And when did I predict that?

Lockyer trolls. :roll:

where did i mention lockyer ?.... i was just stating a fact about the 2005 eels premiership dvd... they are as hard to find as a doctors clearence to play in the qualifying final

Timmah

Staff member
dazza62 said:
where did i mention lockyer ?.... i was just stating a fact about the 2005 eels premiership dvd... they are as hard to find as a doctors clearence to play in the qualifying final

:lol: Gold.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Dodgy, if you were more of a troll you'd be living under a bridge with a handful of goat recipies.

Buderis has no passion to lad a side around? :lol::lol:

Prices great passion and ability speaks volumes. great player, yep, no argument. Leadrship qualities, again, no probs. More deserved? He couldn't cement a spot in the QLD origin side until Webcke retired! So he's gunna lead Australia because a smegma encrusted fleabag like you reckons so? :lol::lol::lol:

Whn you become the 8th immortal bcause of you interent efforts, lt me know. I'll organise a North Sydney flavoured cake to be sent to you at that white elephant at Gosford. Before you loot it.

At least read responses before making a total ass of yourself, you smug, self-righteous hypocrite

If I ever decided to become a smug, self righteous hypocrite, I'll buy your book.

Timmah

Staff member
Misty Bee said:
Dodgy, if you were more of a troll you'd be living under a bridge with a handful of goat recipies.

Buderis has no passion to lad a side around?

Prices great passion and ability speaks volumes. great player, yep, no argument. Leadrship qualities, again, no probs. More deserved? He couldn't cement a spot in the QLD origin side until Webcke retired! So he's gunna lead Australia because a smegma encrusted fleabag like you reckons so?

Whn you become the 8th immortal bcause of you interent efforts, lt me know. I'll organise a North Sydney flavoured cake to be sent to you at that white elephant at Gosford. Before you loot it.

If I ever decided to become a smug, self righteous hypocrite, I'll buy your book.

Wow, verbal abuse is the best way to draw attention to your argument :thumb

Price was in the QLD side ahead of Fridgenafreezer alongside webcke in 03-04 from memory - He's started on 17 occasions for QLD as opposed to Bedsy's 12 for the might Blues.

Refresh my memory where I said bedsy didn't have passion. I simply believe Price is a better captain. Big matches? Who gives a rats anal orifice? It's captaincy ability and Price has more of it.

Kiwi

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
So? Lockyer got it because Johns was injured, you 52 year old virgin. (No, chronic masturbation doesn't count).

ALL 3 were fit when Lockyer was made captain for the tri nations I do believe.

Some prediction, maybe you should have added "after Lockyer and Johns get injured" to your Buderus prediction.

Rod

Bench
This may sound obvious, but we can't really know who is the better captain from just watching the games. If you were really gonna say that Price is a better captain than Buderus or vice versa, you would really have had to play under them or be a coach who has dealt with the players etc., to know who is the better captain.

It just seems to me like a pointless argument because its something you can't prove (at least not from just sitting in front of a screen anyway).

Kiwi

First Grade
Rod said:
This may sound obvious, but we can't really know who is the better captain from just watching the games. If you were really gonna say that Price is a better captain than Buderus or vice versa, you would really have had to play under them or be a coach who has dealt with the players etc., to know who is the better captain.

It just seems to me like a pointless argument because its something you can't prove (at least not from just sitting in front of a screen anyway).

Be careful your making sense, you'll confuse Misty