What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos captain for Tri Nations - Buderis???

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Bump.

Nice to be proven right.

Congrats Bedsy :clap:

And for Charlie... :lol::lol::lol: you fruitcake!!!

proven right? how? Buderus has taken over from the injured captain.
The only fruitcake is you...the one that doesnt post in the eels forum in protest of who the 1st grade coach is. Thats what i call a fruitcake
I dont like Dane Carlaw...i better protest and not post in the broncos section. :roll:
you are a middle aged fruitloop. I think you need to book yourself into a mental institution and sit down with a good Dr about your problems.

Rammo

Juniors
Buderus is nothing without Johns alongside him.

The only reason he won the Dally M was because the rest of his team were rabbits and weren't going to take votes off him.

Which is why they finished outside the 8.

RABK

Referee
Absolute rubbish.

Read you're post again and tell me where you went wrong....?

Infact, you probally won't get it so i'll help you.

because the rest of his team were rabbits and weren't going to take votes off him.

So what the f**k were the other 400 players in the NRL doing?

Rammo

Juniors
The other 400 players in the NRL had players that could take votes off them in their side.

Except sides like Souths who had none.

But Buderus being Newcastle's only decent player gave him a head start over most other NRL players as he had noone taking votes off him.

Jono078

Referee
But that didnt stop him from peforming week in week out, and players from the other clubs could have easily got the 3 or 2 points over him..

Kiwi

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Bump.

Nice to be proven right.

Congrats Bedsy :clap:

And for Charlie... :lol::lol::lol: you fruitcake!!!

How is Lockyer being named test captain ahead of Buderus proving you right? The only reason Buderus is now captain is because Lockyer has been ruled out with injury. When he returns Lockyer will be captain again.

RABK

Referee
What if Lockyer misses the Anzac test?

He will then be out of test football for 12 months. Add to that the fact that Budeurs will probally go 3-0 up on Lockyer in Origin captaincy, don't you think Buderus should remain captain? Like what happened to Johns?

Serious question.

Mr Saab

Referee
interesting scenario RBK.
Difference between Johns and Lockyer situation is that Johns only captained the team for like what..2 test? (correct me if i am wrong).
Lockyer has alot more runs on the board as far as captaincy goes with his country which should see him hold that position (if he was to miss the april test for some reason)

RABK

Referee
I get the feeling Lockyer might relinquish the captaincy to release some pressure on his own game.

Mr Saab

Referee
i dont think captaincy adds that much pressure to ones game. Its not like you are a leader of nuffies. Lockyer has stood up as captain many times since he took over in 2003.

Pantherjim.

Referee
cainen said:
I'm biased but did anyone else think Gower looked better at hooker while on the field than Buderus?

During the first tri-nations against the Kiwis? Yes, he did look better! And he was playing out of position!:lol:

Can't fathom why the selectors dropped him.

Rammo

Juniors
Buderus is one of the most overrated players in the game.

He's as much worth to the league side as Gregan is to the union side right now.

I have to agree with SAAB as much as I'd like to see Buderus Captain, Lockyer whom even though he hasnt performed at club level always grows an extra set of legs cum test football, his record is also spectacular in regards to W/L ratio.

In regards to the bagging of Bedsy, people who are partaking in this obviously have little idea and arent worth commenting back @.

Rammo

Juniors
Yeah fair enough R&BK.

It's nothing personal, I just say what i think about each player individually.

I really think Luke Priddis should be the Australian hooker.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Point is, Steve Price should be captain. The obsession with our national captain being a 6 7 or 9 must end.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Maybe so, but having led NSW to 2 winning Origin series, he definitely has the credentials.

Steve Price - when has he ever captained in a big match? I like him a lot, but it should be about picking the best available. Bedsy has the experience.

Anyway, he's got it. If he's 'overated' he aint on his Pat Malone in this side.

Charlie, the diff between you and me is that I made a prediction that came true. Mate, if you predicted that Friday would follow Thursday, Ladbrokes would immediately lay 1000-1 against.

Mr Saab

Referee
he got it because lockyer was injured you middle aged nuffy. Lockyer was selected as the captain...not Buderus.
You didnt get a prediction right at all.
Now be a good 45 yr old and post in the eels forum...go on, they miss you.

Misty Bee

First Grade
So? Lockyer got it because Johns was injured, you 52 year old virgin. (No, chronic masturbation doesn't count).

Lockyer was selected as the captain...not Buderus.

Buderus was selected this week. Maybe you missd it, you wre trolling the net looking for a DVD of Brisbane's 2005 premiership win. ;-)