What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos vs Kiwis Test Match

Coleworld

Juniors
New Zealand have made unbelievable progress the last 5 years and have amazing depth. An Australia vs New Zealand 3 Test Series can blow up and be equal if not better then State of Origin.
Very much off topic my response but well done to the people of Newcastle. Its going to be a great clash.

Coastbloke

Bench
Fantastic..

We had difficulties getting the tickets we wanted a week after they went on sale to the general public..

Well done Newcastle..

yakstorm

First Grade
The got 30,729 to their match against Souths which was a sell out, so you'd think around 32K...

Matua

Bench
Sweet awesome stuff Newcastle.

I don't get how Sydney can't sell out test matches, especially now that the Kiwis have some of the worlds best players running out regularly.

yakstorm

First Grade
On the ProTicket site:
Single seats only for Cat 1
Single seats only for Cat 2 Alcohol Free
Other Cat 2's are selling into the corners
General Admission Sold Out

It's going to look great on TV
eventpricestructseating338.jpg

Billythekid

First Grade
Hopefully the weather stays alright and we will see a packed house. It's great for the game in Newcastle.

Hopefully they advertise it a bit and it rates well on tv too.

timka4

Bench
Sweet awesome stuff Newcastle.

I don't get how Sydney can't sell out test matches, especially now that the Kiwis have some of the worlds best players running out regularly.
Because to the neutral sport fans, International Rugby League is almost non existent. Things will change though I think

Billythekid

First Grade
Because to the neutral sport fans, International Rugby League is almost non existent. Things will change though I think

People think it's a joke because Australia always win. As NZ start to win more regularly this will make the NZ v Aus rivalry much stronger.

The most important thing for the International game though is to have a competitive England. Right now everyone views the game outside of Aus and NZ as a joke.

If England were to become competitive on a regular basis i think Int RL would grow very fast.

NRL-TGG

Guest Moderator
I think England will come good over the next 5 years.

They have goals and hopefully they can get there, the home World Cup is important for them. AS is the Wembley game this year.

This my kiwi team after Matai and Manu pulled out:

1. Kevin Locke
2. Jason Nightingale
3. Gerard Beale
4. Krisnan Inu
5. Kalifa Faifailoa
6. Benji Marshall
7. Kieran Foran
8. Ben Matulino
9. Issac Luke
10. Russell Packer
11. Simon Mannering
12. Adam Blair
13. Jeremy Smith

14. Nathan Fien
15. Sam McKendry
16. Alex Glenn
17. Fuifui Moimoi

18. Lewis Brown

NRLMad

Juniors
Blair is out due to suspension right? 2 more games?

1. Kevin Locke
2. Jason Nightingale
3. Gerard Beale
4. Krisnan Inu
5. Kalifa Faifailoa
6. Benji Marshall
7. Kieran Foran

8. Sam McKendry
9. Issac Luke
10. Russell Packer
11. Simon Mannering
12. Adam Blair
13. Jeremy Smith

14. Nathan Fien
15. Ben Matulino (more impact off bench)
16. Alex Glenn
17. Fuifui Moimoi

18. Lewis Brown

Latest posts