What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karla Goes Down

hrundi99

First Grade
from smh.com.au

KARLA KRUMBLES: The NRL's 2003 cheerleader of the year, Canberra's Karla Tatterson, is out for the remainder of the season after breaking her ankle in the warm-up before last Sunday's match against the Storm.

:shock: :cry:

woodgers

Bench
Bugger. Who is going to play halfback in the finals if we make it? Drew? McLinden? Woolford? Carney?

On to 2005 then.....

Bay56

First Grade
woodgers said:
Bugger. Who is going to play halfback in the finals if we make it? Drew? McLinden? Woolford? Carney?

On to 2005 then.....

good point woodgers

Brimmer

Juniors
The teams breaking down... the raiderettes breaking down...

What next? My tip... Victor to pull a hammy this week

thickos

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
Surely this was Elliott's fault..... #-o

After he 'got in bed' with Schif's wife a few weeks back, if this is Elliott's fault I hate to think what happened :lol: :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
Too.... many.... jokes.... can't.... contain.... them.... all....

:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Your right tonio
if it wasnt for elliots attitude Karla would have never been focusing all her attention on me at the the game hence she wouldnt have fallen

chalk up another victum for Elliot :evil: :lol:

azza

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
Surely this was Elliott's fault..... #-o

You're right - she went to kick Bulgarelli up the arse for all his f**k ups and tripped over.

Now, hurry up and defend Elliot.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Quit trying to shoot down everything i say azza. It's getting old now. It's not my fault I like to stick by the coach of the team i support, and it's not my fault you have decided not to support the coach. Just cause of what I have said about it being Elliotts fault, just shows how stupid the argument against him is. ;-)

if it wasnt for elliots attitude Karla would have never been focusing all her attention on me at the the game hence she wouldnt have fallen

so you have been to a game in Canberra this year for Karla to see you???? :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
69 means Karla's little sister, you know the little girls that come out with them?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2004 said:

so you have been to a game in Canberra this year for Karla to see you???? :lol:

did you see me? i was the guy making out with karla just before the fall ;-) 8-[

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2004 said:
OHHH 69, I thought better of you.... hang your head in shame... :lol:

i wont lie, i wanted a peice but azz was hogging all the action
:lol: :lol: