What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kayal Iro debut

bluefox68

Staff member
He's a bit of a mad thing with a ball tucked under his wing. He's attacking defenders with his runs. The whack on contact that you can even hear through the broadcast is scary hard.
This is exactly how his Dad - Kevin Iro - used to play.
Played centre for NZ…

Chimp

Bench
This is exactly how his Dad - Kevin Iro - used to play.
Played centre for NZ…
I watched his Dad play for Leeds for a number of years in the mid-90s. Nicknamed ‘The Beast’ - on his day, he was unplayable…. Unfortunately, he was one of those players who very much picked and chose what days he fancied it.
My general recollection of Kevin was that he’d destroy the useless teams, and have a habit of not really doing much against the good teams.
And back in then days, it was definitely pronounced eye-roe, not ear-oh!

I watched his Dad play for Leeds for a number of years in the mid-90s. Nicknamed ‘The Beast’ - on his day, he was unplayable…. Unfortunately, he was one of those players who very much picked and chose what days he fancied it.
My general recollection of Kevin was that he’d destroy the useless teams, and have a habit of not really doing much against the good teams.
And back in then days, it was definitely pronounced eye-roe, not ear-oh!
Yes it was Kevin Eye Roe

and Tony Eye Roe

Now it’s Ear Oh

And now if he falls off a tackle I say Oh f**k No

coolumsharkie

Referee
He has played well the last few games, that good energy and pcm's will keep him in the side at the expense of a middle forward. Hard to punt him back to Reggies on his current form. Be interesting to see what Fitz does with his abundance of choices today.

Latest posts