What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney for Kiwi coach?

philstorm

Juniors
If the papers in Sydney are to be believed.

How cool would that be?

The SOO winning coach as our head coach with the NZ international coach as our assistant coach. :lol:

You just have to love every department of our club.

Excellence in all departments.

shiznit

Coach
the only problem is when you look at australia and queenslands strength i could easily see both Bellamy and Kearney on the end of massive hidings.

atleast Kerney has Bellamy around at club level and Wayne Bennet around him at international level.

you blokes are developing yourselves quite a good coach. if Bellamy ever decides to head back to brissy than Kearny would be perfect to take over.

Bellamy will be hunted by the Broncs once Bennett moves on...Storm should pay him mega dollars to keep him at all costs.

Kearney has a big career ahead...the biggest asset he has is that he has geniune 'respect" from his peers and from his teams that he is involved in.

philstorm

Juniors
How can Bellamy be hunted, kia? His contract doesn't expire till the end of 09.

Unless the Broncos hire a caretaker coach for 2009 (and given the culture of success they've tried to create up there), I doubt they'd even go for that.

sinbin

Juniors
Steve Kearney would be a perfect candidate for the top job and add Bennett as his mentor, this would be an ideal duo. I dont think Ballamy would come at any costs.
What ever happens i just wish NZRL would damn well hurry up.