What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think he suffered a swollen embarrassment bone. He should of done as well. He's way out of form and is doing nothing and making stupid errors like the Sydney Harbour Bridge pass as that NZ dick commentator said

Sharkie73

Bench
I think he suffered a swollen embarrassment bone. He should of done as well. He's way out of form and is doing nothing and making stupid errors like the Sydney Harbour Bridge pass as that NZ dick commentator said
I agree Frenzy, He's really done nothing since he came back! looks to be gun shy so to speak.

facedown

Juniors
Seriously but, I've heard you blokes say Brown has been playing crap?

And now he is back in the lineup?

I say give Orcher a go, it will be good for his confidence

Special K

Coach
Kearney looked like a cat on coke running on ice. No idea what was doing there..

He needs to slow things down before he tries to go like a bull at a gate. He has missed a lot of football and his timing is just out. I hope he is ok to play next week because we need a fully fit Kearney if we are getting past the 1st week of the finals.

Inferno

Coach
Bird has been fairly quiet as well. Hopefully both will start firing shortly or I can't see us advancing far in the finals.

Special K

Coach
I thought Bird looked like the only shark likely to break(hell even bend) their line.

I don't like Bird coming from the bench hopefully he can go 80 soon.

facedown

Juniors
Give them both time.

They have just came back, and there not going to come back into form with the a click of the finger.

Bird needs to start.

azzah72

Bench

again my point

Vossy

Bench
kearney needs to take note of ando..ando seems to do everything at snail pace..he even runs at snail pace..just ignore the ball handling

i think kearney getting smashed repeatedly when bring the ball back, maybe taking its toll on him

Inferno

Coach
Wonder if Sticky will be bringing Orcher or Brown up. If it was me, I'd bring them both up and drop Misi. Brown to the wing, Orcher at the back, and you could swap them if he gets into trouble.

Inferno

Coach
I don't think he will, he slotted in there earlier in the year when Kearney went down against the Dogs and looked hopelessly lost. Besides, he's our best centre at the moment, why would you move him!

carinashark

First Grade
If they do go with Orcher , I hope he knows how to catch a ball. Its going to be rainning Steeden at the back.

Latest posts